July 03, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- The Gender Swapped Gravelyn armor was added to the Champion of Light badge shop.
- “Punk Shadowfall” quest fixed. Gravelyn no longer absolutely refusing to be slimed.
- Cutscene replay buttons in Chaosbeast and Falcontower fixed.
- Dragon of Light female chest has been fixed.
- Sepulchure’s hand on the surfboard repositioned.
- SoulWeaver (female) and variants have had the arm reattached to the body.
- DoomKnight Naval Commander fixes:
- Female arm reattached.
- Coat tails lengthened.
- Male face shadow bleached.
- Gloves on both male and female now red, and the holes patched.
- Doctor What (female) waist no longer looks like a magic trick gone wrong.
- Rampage BladeMaster (male) pants recoloured.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Guardian of Light helms:
- Scarf cutting into shoulder - is because of how layering works
- The beads floating - this is why there are two variants of the helm.
- The facial hair is the way the artist sent it, so it was intentional.
- World Sealer glows are intentional.