June 04, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Akriloth in /aqlesson now has a portrait. (He didn’t previously because Akky was supposed to be the biggest, meanest dragon who ever lived, so you weren’t supposed to know his actual size.)
- Fall Dryad Pet has been moved back off you a bit.
- Crusader Cloak has been reduced to 1 layer when moving.
- Dreadnought's Bank Vault hitbox has been made the size of the item. Now you actually click on it no matter where you click on it. (yes that does make sense!)
- How you obtain the Loremaster houses (other than the tent) had to be revamped. The “upgraded” ones are now on quests.
- Book of Lore story entry for Poison Mistess now takes you to the proper map.
- Various typos. Always more typos!
- Zuthier has been convinced that you can do both sides of the storyline again, and is no longer holding the Solaris shop hostage. Her back button works now as well.
***Special note for Mobius - Once you have completed the storyline and ended the chaorruption, the map will revert to normal for you, no more purple rooms.
***Special Note for Battleontown - Warlic's Cutscene #3 has been fixed, but will go in later when Daimyo's birthday is removed.
- Lunar BlazeBinder Hair has been brushed to be sleeker.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Drakonnan Armor skin (arms and legs) not being CC is because that is not skin. It’s yellow tights under the armour. (Think Superman outfit but in yellow)
- Fishing mini-game is not affected by boosts because this one is coded differently to be able to give the fun game ranks as well as the actual rank.