May 07, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Furry Li'l Top Hat Nibbler gold boost fixed.
- Black Dragon Ninja sword rarity changed to Rare.
- Omniramis WingMaster Horns and Omniramis WingMaster Locks names were backwards. Not anymore.
- “Recycle, Rebuild, Rescue” quest reworded to be more clear on instructions.
- Various typos.
- Elite Beastmaster male hand now turns correct CC colour.
- Eye of Astaroth Blade Pet untilted.
- Vampire Dragon bank pet no longer being overly affectionate.
- Cyber Blood of Nulgath female eyes now correctly CC’d.
- Dark Bloodtear lightning animation now consistently coloured.
- Djinn Summoner Scarf CC issues fixed.
- Dark Noble Garb female fixes - busted back arm, pink outlines, skirt misaligned.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Shielded DragonKnight’s shield - this is a non-standard armour.
- Crows Team male purple part showing near shoulder area is intentional. It’s part of the shoulder pad. Female doesn’t have it because she doesn’t have shoulder pads.
Since I've run out of idea for the Extra section and haven't been getting a lot of questions, it will now be swapped out for the Not Fixed section. This will not include any reports that need someone other than Reens or myself to fix them as those get sent to the person who needs to look into them.