March 13, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Bug fixes: March 13, 2018
- Invisible Ninja +5 boost fixed.
- Treasure Hoard shop now indicating that is it Legend only.
- Dark Chaos Berserker art fixes.
- Gong ji Zhanshi blade handles upsized some.
- Doom Ninja Warrior feet fixed.
- Mystic Dark Caster Spikes no longer showing a bit of the wrong nose in it.
- Dark Dracomancer’s Crest only has one set of eyes now.
- Paragon Helm House has been remodeled. (Shoulda called Mike Holmes)
- Prime Blade of Awe repositioned.
- Cutscenes can now be replayed in Falcontower.
- Drakonnan no longer holding you hostage to hear his answers.
- Twilly’s tail stays where it belongs now on the Vanguard Badge.
- Various fixes to the aqlesson map.
***The quest to obtain Dage’s 2018 Collection character page badge is located on the Deadly Harbinger Blade Pet which is found in the chest shop.
***The Paragon Helm House Shop is located in the Curio Shop in Battleontown for those with the March Tier 2 badge/upgrade.
***The Dark Harbinger Blades were supposed to transform on attack, not at random. This is why the art on them was updated.
Class Updates from Arklen and team!
This will also be the last week that Class things appear in the Patch Notes. Arklen is going to begin posting DNs about class changes now. So no more getting lost in the shuffle! As usual, you can still poke him at his twitter too. - @Arklen_AE
Soul Cleaver/Exalted Soul Cleaver/Dark Harbinger/Exalted Harbinger
- Blood Price - Removed `Exalted` stacking buff
- Blood Price - `Blood Price` damage increased by 5% granting a total of 125% all out increase.
Scarlet Sorceress to Blood Sorcerer
Please refer to THIS Design Notes post for detailed information about this change.
Class Team Note: Consumable Potions/Elixirs/Tonics/Scrolls max stack has been raised to 99! A few consumables items such as ‘Potion of Haste’ has been limited to 30. The Arcangrove daily potions such as ‘Elder’s Blood’ are still limited to 3.
***Obviously secret things like details of unreleased classes won’t appear here.
****Classes may be subject to change, determined by player feedback. DNs will be posted in that event.