February 05, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Bug fixes: February 5, 2018
- River Fishman’s Wallet now on Fishmen in /river.
- Frogzards finally calmed down and came out of hiding in Nexus.
- Greenguardwest Slimes now with 100% more Goo (Glue).
- Death Pit Token drop fixed.
- Arcane Paragon Pet (NPC) has finally adjusted to his new surroundings and will let you look in his shop again.
- Parades Shop is now open.
- J6’s Black Friday stuff and Feast map taken out again until next Harvest / Black Friday.
- One-Eyed Drow Helm +5 CC issue is now fixed.
- Zorbak’s Baby Dragon has stopped bucking Zorbak off when they move now.
- Death’s Custom Apprentice Hood’s eyes glow better.
- Cyber Warrior foot stays the same when running now.
- Shadowflame Champion eyes are now CC to eye colour. Helms in set also fixed.
- Bejeweled Blade quest gives Treasure Hunter rep now.
Class Updates from Arklen and team!
Arklen and the Class Design Team will now also be giving some information*** on what they work on each week. Arklen would also like to let you know you can give him feedback on classes on his twitter - @Arklen_AE
- Nothing to report this week. As usual, Arklen will take your feedback and suggestions on his twitter (see link just above!)
***Obviously secret things like details of unreleased classes won’t appear here.
****Classes may be subject to change, determined by player feedback. DNs will be posted in that event.
Extras! - Odds & Ends Things!
So this week we don’t really have any one thing to discuss, just a couple of things that come up regularly.
Female armours with an error in the arm. This was caused by a specific template which was used, and is not an easy fix.
Because this is not easy, and our resources are limited, we won’t be able to go back and fix every one of these at this time. If any new ones are put in like this, those will definitely be fixed though!
*Disclaimer! Memet did not eat Yoshino while making this pic. (Yet)
Surfboards and arms going through them. This is caused by the layering in how models are built. The layering on the character model goes hand -> weapon -> shoulder-> rest of body. This is what allows things to be where they are supposed to be (most of the time!). When a weapon is at an odd position, such as how surfboards are carried, this causes the arm to stick through. Unfortunately, this is not something we can fix at this time either.