Limited Quantity Set FAQ
Limited Quantity Sets in AQWorlds
Rares gear. Some people love it, some people don't, but it for collectors, these items are the ones they prize the most. And our Limited Quantity Sets are one of the best ways to ensure that YOU have a truly rare item.
What is a Limited Quantity Set?
The Limited Quantity Sets are just what they sounds like... each set has a certain quantity and once that number has sold out then that's it. The total number of sets is the same for everyone, everwhere, so if you see 300 items left on the web page, that's what we've got left in stock.
How Do Limited Quantity Sets Work?
- Log into a special LQS webpage on AQ.com (not into the game!)
- Purchase the set using either ACs or gold
- Log into AQW and find your set badge in the Book of Lore (no character page badge attached.)
- Get all the items in the badge shop for 0 ACs (yay free storage!)
Amounts will restock throughout the weekend so that everyone gets a fair chance at the gear. (That means we will only release a fraction of the total amount at first.)
Where to Find the Sets
Check the Design Notes, hompage, and upgrade page for the webpage where you can buy the sets! You'll also be able to log into AQW and talk to Khuddar Khamundi, the Black Market Vendor, will return to Battleon with a link to the webpage.
Will There Be Enough Items For Everyone?
No, but with the multiple restocks, your chances of getting an item are now much better! The number of items will vary depending on the item (the lowest quantity items being the most rare).
Will Quantities Update Automatically?
No, but if you purchase an item from the shop or revisit the page, you will see the updated amounts. If you see only a few left, click quickly... the LQS might already be sold out!
You see the updated amount after you purchase.
- All items sold in the LQSets will be 0 ACs, so you can keep them in your bank for free, forever!
- You do not need to have an active upgrade to purchase the Legend sets, as long as you have upgraded your account at any time in the past!