Build your Legendary Guild and take over the AQWorld!
Guilds are one of the best perks of being an Upgraded Legend. As a Legend, you can create your own Guild, invite your friends to join your Guild, and dominate the battlefield with your Guildmates!
SGT Warchild117 and his Guild
“Exalted Blade Masters” versus Ultimate Binky!
- Guilds will have 15 member slots to start with.
- Guild leaders will be able to buy additional member slots for 200 ACs each.
- The maximum number of Guild members is 50.
- We reserve the right to change any inappropriate Guild name.
- /gc name, is used to create a guild.
- /gi name, is used to invite players to a guild.
- /gr name is used to remove players from a guild.
- /gp name is promote players to the next highest level within the guild.
- /gd name is used to demote players to the next lowest level within the guild.
- /g triggers guild chat.
- /say turns guild chat off.
- /guild will bring up the list of guild members and what server they're on (coming soon!).
- /motd alone is the guild message of the day.
- /motd some message, sets a new one if you have enough rank to use that command.
- /rg name allows the guild owner to rename the guild. **Renaming does cost 1,000 ACs.
- Rank 3: Guild Leader
- Rank 2: Guild Officer (Most of the privileges of the GL, can't kick GL)
- Rank 1: Guild Member
- Rank 0: Guild Duffer (Revokes Guild Chat, player still a Guild Member)
In the future…
Is there anything else you’d like to see implemented for your Guild? We’d love to hear your ideas! Just give us a shout-out on the AQWorlds Facebook Page or make a suggestion on the AQW Suggestions Forums and maybe we can turn your fantasy into reality.
Character LookupSearch Character Page
Artix Web Games