How To Play AQWorlds - 9. Parties
Parties are a small group of players; Parties show the HP and MP of every party member in the room. If a party member is in a different room the game will say “Out of Range” To invite someone to a party type: /invite Player Name . If they have invites on they’ll have a choice of joining or not. If they join you’ll see their HP and MP.
You can also chat to party members only by typing /p then a space, to leave the party chat type /say then a space.
The party leader is indicated with a crown on their portrait.
If you’re the party leader, left-click on a member and a list of options will appear:
● Char Page – Opens the player’s Character Page in a new tab or window.
● Whisper – Send a private message to the selected player.
● Add Friend – Adds the player to your friends list.
● Go To – Teleport to the player's location if they are not ignoring /goto
● Remove – Removes the selected member from the party.
● Summon – Brings the player to you.
● Promote – the member to Leader.
● Report – Sends a report for moderators to look over.
● Ignore – Adds player to your Ignore List
If you're looking for a party to farm with, the Let's Party thread on the forum is a good place to start.