How to Clear Your Cache
Clearing your browser's cache gives you the latest version of the game
When we release BIG new features or fix important bugs, we want you to get the latest version of the game client, which means your browser's cache needs to be emptied of all its current files. Emptying your cache is called "clearing your cache." That lets it get all the new, most up-to-date files so your game works right.
- Click "Tools -> Delete Browsing History..." (or Ctrl + Shift + Del)
- Check only "Temporary Internet Files."
- Click "Delete."
- Restart Internet Explorer.
- Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History(drop down menu)
- Remember History > Remove individual cookies -> Select cookies -> Remove Cookie
- - Or Use custom settings for history -> Show Cookies -> Select cookies -> Remove Cookie
- Optionally Remove all cookies
- Restart Firefox.
Alternative method: Press down Ctrl+Shift+Delete to open up a browser settings menu.
- Click "Tools."
- Select "Delete Private Data..."
- Click the "Detailed Options" button.
- Uncheck everything except "Clear Entire Cache."
- Click "Delete," and restart.
- Safari -> Preferences -> Privacy -> Details
- Select site to remove cookies from -> Remove or Remove All
- Restart Safari
Safari 6.0.3 (Mac Mini)
- Located Develop option on Toolbar
- Click Develop
- Click Empty Caches on list (not the delete caches option)
Firefox for Mac
- Click "Firefox -> Preferences."
- Click "Advanced" and select the "Network" tab.
- Under the "Cashed Web Content" section, click "Clear Now."
- Restart Firefox.
Note: If you do not see your browser's version listed here, it is strongly recommended that you upgrade your browser. The latest browsers typically have more features and improved security.
Be sure to also restart your web browser. So the game page fully reloads, and not just the content files.
Thanks to the Archknights and Moderators on our forum for compiling and updating the guide!