March 13, 2020
Friday the 13th: Dage vs Shrade
The Month of Evil + the Unluckiest Day of the Year
Evil. Darkness. DOOM. And... Friday the 13th?! That's right. This weekend, we're celebrating the darkest month of the year with the unluckiest EVENT of the year in a double-holiday war... for POWER! Log in this weekend and head to Aurelio Voltaire's library for a story of fear and horror... of underworlds and lost souls... and creatures pulled straight from your nightmares. Of Dage the Evil vs SHRADE in the Splatter Realm!
The adventure begins as you battle through the Underworld to help Dage the Evil unlock the mystery of a Puzzle Box that promises to take him to a world even deeper and darker than the one he rules.. But to take control of it, he'll need to take out the creature guarding its gateway: SHRADE.
This weekend, /join puzzlebox to begin your cursed underworld adventure and...
- Battle through Aurelio Voltaire's tale of terror
- Fight through the Underworld to help Dage the Evil unlock the mystery of the Dark Enigma puzzlebox
- Complete the story quests to begin the Dage vs Shrade WAR in the Splatter Realm
- Raise the war meter to 50% to unlock a war chest with the Dark Enigma Keeper or Horrorfied Enigma Keeper sets
- Raise the war meter to 100% to unlock the war boss
- Rock out to Aurelio Voltaire's sweet songs of darkness
- How lucky—you can play through all previous Friday the 13th events!
Once the war meter hits 100%, battle to collect the pieces of the 0 AC Legion Shrade armor set from the war boss!
Aurelio Voltaire Returns for Friday the 13th!
Friday the 13th and Aurelio Voltaire go together like Evil Armies of Undead and Horror Movies. So of course, this Friday our always-positive, family-friendly game team and community want to welcome him back for another musical event!
Aurelio Voltaire is the maker of music, films, books, comics, toys and... mayhem. He has appeared in almost ALL of the AQWorlds Friday the 13th events... and has become a fan-favorite for our players (not to mention beloved by goths, trekkies, and music-lovers in general).
This weekend, slay your enemies to the sound of music from his album “What are the Oddz?” but before you begin the adventure in /puzzlebox, take a moment to admire Aurelio Voltaire's sweet portrait of his candy-loving companion, Hargoyle, star of the Legend of Candy Claws book and super-cuddly plus toy. (Get yours from his online store here)
On behalf of the entire AdventureQuest Worlds team, we want to thank Aurelio Voltaire for being a part of this special event!
Friday the 13th Event Rare Gear
Starting tonight and through Friday, April 3rd, you'll be able to find the spookiest, evillest Friday the 13th gear EVER in your game menu!
The Friday the 13th Event Rares Shop features:
- Deathless Caster armor
- 9 dark hoods and helms
- Deathless Caster wings and Minion cape
- Spear and Sword weapons
- Shadow of the Legion armor (with color-custom trim)
- 5 deadly helms
- Shadow of the Legion Rune Blade
- Floating Skeleton + Coffin bank pet
Friday the 13th DOUBLE Server Boost
Your luck is in! Log in at battle through our Friday the 13th update this weekend and get 2X gold, reputation, class points, and experience when you defeat monsters and complete quests.
War Events How-To Guide
Battle alongside your fellow heroes to defeat your enemies to defend the Splatter Realm... or conquer it! For many of you, this will be the FIRST war you've ever fought in, and you're in LUCK! (Even though it IS Friday the 13th...)
But if you're not sure how to fight in an AQWorlds war, then read on!
- Choose a side: You can choose to battle for Dage the Evil or Shrade.
- War Meter: Defeat your opponents to earn war tokens, then turn them in to increase the war meter. When the meter hits 100%, it unlocks the war boss.
- War Tokens: There are two different kinds of tokens. Turning in 5 regular tokens to increases the meter by a regular amount. Turn in 3 mega tokens to increase the meter by DOUBLE the normal amount.
- Goals: Raising the war meter unlocks special achievements - special shops, challenge fights, cutscenes, or the war boss (once the meter hits 100%). Defeat the war boss to unlock the final story cutscene.
You and the rest of the heroes in Lore will all be fighting together to reach a common goal: victory! With every additional hero who battles in the war, you'll reach the 100% mark that much faster... and that means you'll unlock the rewards and storyline ending sooner, too!