July 28, 2016
Make sure you can play AQWorlds
Enable Flash Player to log in to your account!
We want to make sure all our heroes can continue to log in and battle on along side us, but over the last year, browsers like Chrome haved changed how they handle the Flash Player plug in. To make sure you are able to log in and play Artix Entertainment games, please do the following:
- Install (or update) your Flash Player here
- Enable the Flash Player plugin inside your browser if the game window doesn't appear.
Instructions by browser type
Each browser has a different method for enabling the Flash Player plugin, but lucky for you, we've got a list of each of the main ones below!
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Click the gear icon and select Manage add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- In the list find Shockwave Flash Object and make sure the Status is set to Enable.
- Click Close.
- Close and relaunch Internet Explorer.
- Launch Edge.
- Click the ... icon and select Settings.
- Scroll down and click Advanced Settings.
- Make sure that Use Adobe Flash Player is set to ON.
- Close and relaunch Edge.
- Launch Firefox.
- Click Tools and select Add-ons.
- If you do not use the Menu Bar on Firefox, click the Menu icon (three stacked lines) and select Add-ons.
- In the list find Shockwave Flash and make sure it is set to Always Activate.
- Close and relaunch Firefox.
- Launch Chrome.
- In the address bar type chrome://plugins and hit enter.
- In the list find Adobe Flash Player and make sure it is enabled and that Always allowed to run is checked.
- Close and relaunch Chrome.
- Launch Safari.
- Click Preferences and select the Security tab.
- Next to Internet plug-ins, make sure Allow Plug-ins is checked.
- Close the Preferences window.
- Close and relaunch Safari.
You can also refer to Adobe's help articles for more information:
- For Internet Explorer, see Enabling Flash Player | Internet Explorer.
- For FireFox on any OS, see Enabling Flash Player | Firefox.
- For Safari on Mac OS, see Enabling Flash Player | Safari.
- For Google Chrome, see Enabling Flash Player | Chrome.