August 14, 2018
Help us make our dream of moglin plush a reality!
Greetings and salutations friend... we're about to do something crazy together. Want to join us?
You've had moglins at your side in our video games. Now, help us bring Moglins to the real world!
Moglins like Twilly, Zorbak, Twig, & Quibble are magical forest creatures born in our video game worlds. Back our Moglin Kickstarter to help them escape and join you in the real one.
Of course, each Moglin also comes with a code to unlock an in-game pet of itself in multiple Artix Entertainment video games.
Unlock the Master of Moglins CLASS in AQWorlds with the $120 Ultimate Moglin Collection. The Class art shown above is a KickStarter exclusive. (You will still be able to get the class by purchasing all 12 moglins from HeroMart after the KickStarter ends, but the art will be different.)
Oh! Our new Artix Games Launcher lets you play our games (with your moglins) without needing a browser or the Flash plugin.
Put a Moglin on your desk to cheer you on. They’ll keep you company while writing, drawing, coding, and gaming. Moglins love to watch your favorite shows with you...even when no one else will. You can keep the joy for yourself, or give a Moglin to someone you love.
Moglins are the ultimate sidekicks for real life adventurers like you. Help us bring them from the fantasy world into the real one!
Check out all of the Moglins on our Kickstarter Page...
August 13, 2018
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Undead Paladin Token has been given an increase in the drop rate. We’re still not going to confirm the rate though!
- Quibble has been convinced it’s vacation time.
- Mitsu Bishi’s shop has now opened.
- Book pages in Necrodungeon look better now.
- Cutscene “The End?” in Xancave names you now, and vanishing ring mystery has been solved.
- Cutscene “Mad Giant” character model now shows up.
- Knave1's quest "Weaken the Moya" no longer 1 time only.
- Typos! Are these just a given yet? Do I need to say it every week?
- Armor of War and Golden Armor of War now have skelly face.
- Herald of Stalagbite female skin is now CC.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Vampire Armor/Class males having different eye scleras. The Vampire Class is a male only morph, so the eyes could be recoloured. The Armor is not a morph so needs to use standard eye colours.
- Shadow Blade Shinobi Hair shading. Hair can come in 3 “tones” or “shades”, dark, light or none. Helm shading is artist opinion.
August 10, 2018
Available for a Limited Time!
Gear up to celebrate Tanabata with Princess Miko's Star Festival in Yokai! The Risen Sun Ninja armor set will be available from your Featured Gear Shop for AdventureCoins from August 9th to August 31st.
Pieces of the armor set include:
- Risen Sun Ninja Armor
- Hood, Hair, and Locks
- Risen Sun Blade
- Risen Sun Ninja Katana
- Dual Wield Katanas
- and Risen Sun Blade and Katana dual weaponn
August 10, 2018
The Moglin Invasion is almost upon us! Help make it a reality.
Want to help make @HeroMart's AdventureQuest Moglins plushies possible? The Master of Moglins Class, is one of the in-game rewards available from select backer tiers. (The KickStarter was submitted for approval. We will let you know as soon as we put it live!)
August 09, 2018
Help Grant Princess Miko's Seven Wishes
Happy Tanabata! This weekend, head to Yokai Isle as we celebrate the legendary Star Festival (known in our world as Tanabata). Battle across Lore to help grant Princess Miko's wishes for the Sky King's daughter come true, then stay for the /party presents!
Visit the Star Festival to:
- Decorate Akiba for the Star Festival
- Battle across Lore as you hunt for her wishes
- Unlock the Moon Bow Ninja reward armor set after completing the story
- Get the exclusive level 80 boss drop armor set
- Return to the event at any time with the hanging Star Festival Decoration house item
After you complete this weekend's story, talk to Princess Miko to begin her Star Festival Gift quest. Bring her Fallen Stars and there's a chance she'll give you one of the following:
- a piece of the Moon Bow Ninja armor set
- Tanabata Polearm
- Paper Crane mace
- Soben Bowl + Sticks daggers (member-only)
- Storm Kimono (member-only)
Return to the Festival at Any Time
If you are a member in AQWorlds, head to the Akiba House Items Shop. You can purchase the Tanabata Fest Decoration for 7,777 gold. When you click on this item, you'll be taken straight to a permanent version of Akiba, where you can continue to farm for the 0 AC Moon Bow Ninja armor set!
August 08, 2018
Are you one of the players who has stacks of 0AC tagged misc items clogging your bank and/or inventory? Have you been dreading the amount of time it will take to get rid of them, so you keep putting it off? And then more and more stack up?
Then today is your lucky day! Live now on the PTR servers, you can delete 0AC misc items the same as any other item! Yes, you can delete the full stacks!
We’ve also made sure that you cannot accidentally delete that treasured 0AC tagged sword/armour/helm/cape as well.
This feature is only available on the PTR servers. That’s Testing Server and Testing Server 2.
Head over today to get rid of all your unwanted stacks!