October 13, 2017
Blood Moon Rising: Friday the 13th
Battle through Part 1 of the Blood Moon Event!
A rare Blood Moon rises in the night sky. Scouts report a castle appearing out of thin air in Darkovia. Undead across Lore grow restless. These signs can only mean one thing… Friday the 13th is upon us! This weekend, log in for our dual 15th anniversary + Friday the 13th event with special guest stars Voltaire and Kimberly from One-Eyed Doll!
Featuring music from Aurelio Voltaire and One-Eyed Doll, you'll rock out as you battle to escape the deceptively-friendly Count Maxius' castle!
- Fight to escape from (and free!) your friends
- Take on the cuddliest, cutest, most terrifiyingest boss
- Battle to earn the Dungeon Rockstar armor and other reward drops
Blood Moon Treasure Chest Collection
Find the Blood Moon Treasure Chest in Battleon starting tonight!
Unlock over 25 holiday event rare items immediately inside the Blood Moon Treasure Chest! Plus, permanently unlock an exclusive color custom class variant, house item, and rare character page badge, available until November 3rd, 2017 (that is 12,500 ACs worth of gear)!
Blood Moon Treasure Chest: 10,000 ACs
- Exclusive color custom Enchanted Vampire Lord Class
- Exclusive Vampire Queen Memorial Statue with quest for rare character page badge
- Exclusive Dark Butler pet with house item shop
- 5 event rare armors + accessories
- Vampire Dragon Bank pet
- Vampire Lord Castle House
The entire collection of gear will be available to you 0 ACs (meaning you can freely get it, delete it, and get it again whenever you want.) Like the Dragon King Treasure Chest, gear from the Blood Moon Treasure Chest cannot be sold.
All the items (except for the exclusive chest gear) will be available from the event rare shop for regular prices, and will release over the course of 3 weeks.
Vampire Lord Class Now Available!
Welcome to Vampire Lord! The much anticipated class is finally coming out (or has, depending on when you’re reading this), and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with everyone!
Vampires are all about blood, beatings and… bats! With that in mind we gave the Vampire Lord class a kit with a focus on sustain, debuffs and, well... bats! It seemed only natural to build it into a solid farming class and so all of its abilities can hit (count it) 2 targets.
How to unlock the Vampire Lord Class
There are several different variants of the Vampire Lord Class, and 3 different ways to unlock it.
- Vampire Lord Class: buy it for 2000 AdventureCoins or talk to Safiria to farm for it. (Seasonal)
- Royal Vampire Lord Class: buy it for 2000 AdventureCoins or talk to Safiria to farm for it. (Rare)
- Enchanted Vampire Lord Class: color customizable, only available from the Blood Moon Treasure Chest collection. (Rare exclusive)