September 06, 2021
OMG Client Patch Notes
Running list of updates as we integrate AQLite features
Read on to see what we've added, what's been fixed, and stay up to date! Want to try out the new features, too? Log in using the OMG Test Client, then join any server.
> OMG 2.001 - 9/5/2021
- "Chat UI" Minimal Mode!
- Added a "Lock Position" setting for "Custom Drops UI"'s draggable mode
- "Custom Drops UI"'s draggable mode will now layer over other interfaces
- Tidied up quest reward previews a bit
- Fixed temporary drop's background width on items with names shorter than their item type
> OMG 2.001 - 9/2/2021
- Slightly Faster login time
- Optimized Book of Lore and Travel Map data retrieval
- Fixed backhair stuff
- Fixed inventory search functionality
- Fixed disable monster animations setting messing up monster walks- Fixed house bugging out if closing out of options
- Fixed player models bugging out for the feature 'cache players animations'
- Fixed hide other pets not working
> OMG 1.0060 - 8/23/2021
- Changed wiki button on items to open their respective wiki page directly
- The complete message for "Quest Progress Notifications" has returned and now only disables the complete quest sound when the feature is turned on
- Repositioned some buttons in the options for clarity
- Added helmet backhairs for item drop previews
> OMG 1.0059 - 8/16/2021
- Fixed "Quest Progress Notifications" not working if quest is fully completed
- Fixed helmet back hairs not showing in item previews
- Fixed helmet back hairs not showing in character portrait
> OMG 1.0058 - 8/16/2021
- Advanced Options is no longer visible by default, however it will remember if you left it last opened or closed
- Changed "Allow Quest Log Turn-Ins" into an option instead of being on by default
- Changed various advanced option descriptions
- Redirected "Reset Password" screen to open the Account Website instead
- Removed the warning popup box in "Custom Drops UI" if you try to accept the drop more than once
- Fixed the double punctuation on the warning message "Your ignore list is empty."
> OMG 1.0057 - 8/14/2021
- You can now target monsters/players through the new "Chat UI"
- Added an option to "Disable AutoScroll to Bottom" for "Chat UI"
> OMG 1.0055 - 8/12/2021
- Added "Reset Position" for "Custom Drops UI" if the menu somehow goes off screen
- Readjusted how "Target Random Monster" works
- "Weapon Rotation" in Camera Tool now does a full 360 degrees
> OMG 1.0054 - 8/11/2021
- Fixed the Server List Refresh button and added a 2 second cooldown
> OMG 1.0053 - 8/10/2021
- Fixed "Show" & "Hide" for Armors & Classes
- Fixed "Class Actives/Auras UI" target auras not resetting their stack values
- Fixed "Disable Weapon Animation" not working for some weapons
- Fixed how "Chat UI" deals with special character symbols: e.g. %
> OMG 1.0052 - 8/9/2021
- Quest Drop Rates that are 100% will now show instead of being invisible
- Fixed wiki button misposition on resources/items
- Fixed wiki button not hiding when exiting a quest
- Fixed keybinds not working for a skill you just unlocked from ranking up
> OMG 1.0051 - 8/8/2021
- Added a "Consume" option for potions
- Added a kill counter to "Battle Analyzer"
- Added keybind for "Battle Analyzer"
- Added keybind for "Decline All Drops"
- By default, "Hide Monsters", "Hide Players", and "Hide UI" do not have a keybind set
- Fixed the issue with "Hide Damage Numbers" not hiding HoTs and DoTs
- Fixed the issue with the Area List still persisting when changing rooms if "Hide UI" is on
> OMG 1.005 - 8/8/2021
- Added "Battle Analyzer"
- Added Wiki buttons
- Added a "Shift+Click" to Quest Pinner to unpin your quests
- Added a confirmation for "Delete Friend" option
- Added a feature in character pages where clicking on the equipment name or class name will open the wiki
- Added a keybind to "Hide UI"
- Added a reset button for "Keybinds"
- Added an option to "Disable Damage Numbers"
- Added an option to "Disable Quest Popup"
- Added an option to "Disable Self Animations"
- Added an option to "Hide UI"
- Changed it so that numbers on your keyboard & numbers on the numberpad are one and the same
- Repositioned item previews to be centered
- Updated the login background's "Design Notes" to OMG's patch notes
- Fixed "Bank Filters" not working
- Fixed "Target Random Monster" not working
- Fixed some issues with "Custom Chat UI" and symbols
- Fixed the abnormally large hitbox/clickbox of "Class Actives/Auras UI"
- Fixed the issue with "Quest Pinner" still appearing when you view a quest's details
- Fixed the issue with being able to set multiple keybinds at once
- Fixed the issue with item drops still lingering when you switch between draggable/undraggable mode for "Custom Drops UI"
- Fixed the issue with keybinds still listening for a key when the interface is exited
- Fixed the keybind triggering an action when you've just set/changed the keybind
OMG 1.004 - 8/6/2021
- Added Keybinds UI
- Added a toggle for "Chat UI" to collapse when not focused, by default it is off
- Added an extra check to make sure quest rewards displayed their correct drop rate values
- Repositioned "Chat UI" to be a little bit higher as to not collide with the message box's hitbox
- Changed the layering of "Class Actives/Auras UI" for targets
- Fixed an issue with "Chat UI" disappearing
- Fixed an issue with "Try Me" having a lingering tooltip text
- Fixed an issue with "Chat UI" displaying some characters wrong
- Fixed skill cooldowns being reset when ranking up which caused disconnects
- Fixed the issue of item owned indicators for quest rewards being invisible
OMG 1.003 - 8/5/2021
- Added a "Chat" tab to "Custom Chat UI" that shows only regular, whisper, and moderator messages
- Added a "Draggable Mode" to "Custom Drops UI"
- Added a friends list size visual
- Added a OMG test version indicator underneath the logout button
- "Disable Red Messages" now only disables combat warning messages
- Moved "Class Actives/Auras UI" for players to be on the same layer as the player portrait
- Repositioned "Custom Drops UI" item text length & AC Symbol
- Sorted friends list in the following order: Online Status, Server name, UserName
- Updated various feature descriptions
- Fixed "Release" text not showing the OMG test version
- Fixed a bug in "Custom Chat UI" where the "to player:" visual text doesn't get reset to "Chat" after sending a whisper
- Fixed an issue with "Hide Your Name Only" not working due to a typo
- Fixed friend list cap to be 125
- Fixed item owned indicators for quest rewards
- Fixed the issue with parts of the game not being clickable when "Custom Chat UI" is toggled on
OMG 1.002 - 8/4/2021
- Fixed visual gold cap issues (selling items when above 4m gold)
- Fixed "Color Sets" blocking colors
- Fixed "Color Sets" not saving sets
- Fixed a focus issue when hovering out of the new "Chat UI"
- Fixed boosts not showing for pets
- Fixed missing "Drakath", "Elemental", and "Orc" boosts
- Fixed not being able to hover the new "Chat UI" when there are no messages displayed
- Fixed skill animations being stuck and not disappearing
- Fixed the "X to close" button in the Advanced Options menu
- Fixed the "users in area" list on the bottom right of the screen not updating when you have it opened
- Changed the "Release" text to display the OMG Test Client version
- Changed the icon for "Char Page" search from an X to a magnifying glass
- Removed "Disable Server Messages"
- Renamed "Chat Filter" to "Chat Settings"
- Repositioned the AC icon a little bit in "Custom Drops UI"
- Updated "Disable Skill Animations" description for clarity
- Vertically increased the size of the login message box when disconnected
- "Hide Player Names" now has a new option: "Hide Your Name Only"
- "Travel Menu" now saves locations
- Added a shortcut for "Camera Tool": "["
- Added a shortcut for "World Camera": "]"
- Added a visual for maximum stacks for items with a maximum stack greater than 1
- Fixed overlapping DoT placements by having them repositioned randomly