January 31, 2019
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- The Unholy of Vokun boot tips stay on now.
- Galactic Destroyer Cape no longer changes size.
- Sparring Suit female remade on new template to fix CC and connection issues.
- Empty Inn NPC in /thespan empty back button removed.
- Warlic’s “Journey to the Center of Lore” button in /battleontown fixed.
- Vordred monsters in /vordred have turned in their Santa hats.
- Legendary Hero BOL badge stays a badge now instead of thinking about attacking you in your sleep.
- Demonhuntress / Demonhunter Horns small non-CC skin bit fixed.
- Archer Drow Helm small non-CC bit fixed.
- Seraphic Commander female part of chest and leg non-CC bit fixed.
- Icestorm Warlord red outline parts fixed.
- Wretched Stalker's Locks hair gap fixed.
- Void Warlock Overfiend Blade Pet and Elite Void Sword Pet alignment is now vertical.
- Fiendish Caladbolg grip fixed.
- Tempest Armor female elbow realigned.
- Helms from the Void Defender LTS shop with hair gaps fixed.
Not Fixed & Why:
- aKidz The Kid moving to the bottom is due to the lower case “a” at the front.
- Grandmaster Helm previews - the layer “backhair” does not appear in previews, only when equipped.
- Glacial Troll Armor outlines.
- Doom Lord Valtrith Cape size.