January 22, 2019
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
HAPPY NEW YEAR! We're back! With a big list today!
- Formal Skull Cane animation was not supposed to be on trigger. It has now been changed.
- Festive DoomKnight and Festive DoomKnight Cape descriptions updated.
- Purple Doom Lord Safiria Morph added to Vesper's shop.
- Chromium Void Cape added to it's proper shops now.
- Member Class Shop readded to game menu.
- Holiday ArchPaladin female version has been added.
- Falcon Commander Battle Pet has been informed he actually is a battle pet. He agrees.
- Frostval Barbarian Poleaxe has all it's details now.
- DragonRune SpellSmith and SpellSword's Apprentice have tails on both genders now.
- Desolate Rogue Female no longer has a gap at the shoulder.
- CyberCaster Armor and Digital Dark Caster Armor now has the same glow on both gender boots.
- Obsidian BladeMaster Male now holds a weapon properly.
- Frozen Guardian Blade and Sparkling Pomegranate Flopper have been de-evil-pixelized.
- Paragon Naval Commander red and blue variants have had multiple fixes done so both genders are more similar now.
- Doom Prismatic Composer Armor female has had shoulder surgery to put it back in place.
- Assassin of Shadows Male has had the extra bits and bobs removed.
- Diving Gear - Male shoulder and neck fixed. Female leg fixed.
- Shiny Cape no longer crowding on you.
- Spiked Guard’s Helm - all versions have been made to align the same.
- Chromium Void Chrono Staff repositioned.
- SteamPunk Pirate Captain Male had misplaced CC bits. Removed.
- Prismatic 7-Tailed Fox Tail has a full outline now.
- Demonhunter Horns front horn now properly layered.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Frostval Barbarian Helms that were not released was intentional. Not everything is always used, or used at the same time.
- Frostval Barbarian items which drop from monsters are not meant to be in the Collection Chest. Only items from Quibble were guaranteed to be in it.
- Overlord's Fiend Horns Cape and Overlord's Fiend Wrap + Horns - sorry but black has no "glow" to it.
- Inclination for Incantations is being held as you would to read it.
- Locks Of Viltusial break over the eye. (side bug of cutting into the shoulder is a layering problem and to fix it would require redrawing the longer hair)
- Chromium Void Polearm was not intended to have a glow. The glows were only supposed to begin with the Chromium Void Chrono level.
- Enchanted Void Awakening is a different shape than the normal template.
- Fantasy Bard Male, SpellSword Artifact Hunter Male, Legion Jolly Roger Armor Both - these files are very old and their layering did not follow the normal patterns. They’re as fixed as they can get now.
Pets being annoying?
- Mediator Bullpup CC. Item colouring bases can come in 3 “tones” or “shades”, dark, light or none. Which one is used is up to the artist who made the item.
- Bonus to this - pets were never supposed to be able to CC. They break. The "returns to base colour on room change" is just one example of this.
- 10th Anniversary Nulgath Pet and Eternal Champion's Nulgath Pet are as fixed as they can be due to the above issue.