August 13, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Undead Paladin Token has been given an increase in the drop rate. We’re still not going to confirm the rate though!
- Quibble has been convinced it’s vacation time.
- Mitsu Bishi’s shop has now opened.
- Book pages in Necrodungeon look better now.
- Cutscene “The End?” in Xancave names you now, and vanishing ring mystery has been solved.
- Cutscene “Mad Giant” character model now shows up.
- Knave1's quest "Weaken the Moya" no longer 1 time only.
- Typos! Are these just a given yet? Do I need to say it every week?
- Armor of War and Golden Armor of War now have skelly face.
- Herald of Stalagbite female skin is now CC.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Vampire Armor/Class males having different eye scleras. The Vampire Class is a male only morph, so the eyes could be recoloured. The Armor is not a morph so needs to use standard eye colours.
- Shadow Blade Shinobi Hair shading. Hair can come in 3 “tones” or “shades”, dark, light or none. Helm shading is artist opinion.