August 07, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Cutscenes at Yokai Boat play properly now.
- Infernal Caladbolg shrunk. Given growth potion.
- Golden Fury male no longer missing a bit of leg/hip.
- Thief of Hours and Lucky Knight have been de-pixeled (unpixeled?).
- Darkblood Stormking Armor and Class art, male now has a Darkblood face & head.
- Tiki Fun female now holds weapons correctly.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Helms in the Pirate Shop - these items are so old they are CC to hair. They use the darker shade to differentiate them from your hair.
- Royal Romance Garb male foot/leg connection. This is the way it was made.
- Keytar is not actually upside down. Facing left, you can read the name Soland in it. This is how it was intended to be.
Since this is a short week for bug fixings, some things had to be put off until next week. Check back then! (And every week really!)