July 30, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Arcane Blade of Glory and Shadow Blade of Despair exp boosts fixed.
- Artix Wedding Merge shop in /weddingdead has been convinced not to kick players now.
- Dual Raider’s Rapiers renamed to Dual Raider’s Cutlasses to match art.
- Caladboogly, Caladbolg and all variants now fit in the hand properly.
- Frostval Fixes:
- Frostval In July /battleontown added so that quests which rely on it can be completed.
- Major Moglin's shop fixed.
- Tainted Crown and Tainted Crown of Shadow eyes CC now true to colour.
Not Fixed & Why:
- ShadowWalker/Stalker of Time Clocks are not meant to be held. They are supposed to float with you.
- Festive Snow Morph (and Locks) player mouth showing is intentional.
- Arcane/Eternal DC armours knee colour is intentional to cover up the knee join when it peeks out on /rest.
- Reshaper Hair showing red at the edge is intentional to match the Reshaper armour.
A special entry for this week! A new quest has been added at Confrontation. If you previously did Build Drakath’s Armor (before the badge was added), you can now go back to Confrontation with your Original Drakath Armor in your inventory and just pick up your badge from the new Drakath's Armor quest. No more waiting for it to be placed by us when you write in! YAY!