June 11, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Ragnar has been informed of the need to update his information now. (Upgrade Bonus button goes to correct DNs now)
- So has Drew Dreschel. (FB button works again)
- Dage Birthday items (seasonal) removed from permanent shops for now.
- Typos! Typos! More typos! And a couple more typos too.
- Sanctified Wings OnMove has been updated to be more wing-like.
Not Fixed & Why:
- Cyclops Warlord in /mobius was pulled for two reason. It is not used in any storyline quest originating in this map. Because the map is low level, and this is a boss room, it was killing players who only have AoE classes. He is where he belongs, in /faerie.
- Pets with CC parts break. There isn’t a way we can fix them reverting to their base colours when you change rooms at this time.
- On a related note to that many pets do have animations, but are not actual battle pets. Battle pets are clearly marked as battle pets in the item description. You may also refer to the full list of battle pets located on the AQW Wiki. BATTLE PETS LIST.
- DoomLord’s Rune is where it was intended to be at. See THIS POST.