April 30, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Please do not send non-release bugs on Twitter. They will get lost. Make sure you send bug report forms!
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
- Green Dragon Battle(t) Pet now battlepets with animations. Fixed the name to remove the extra T. Fixed a derp on the wing flapping.
- Various typos.
- Multiple changes to map Pirates.
- Elissa Keelhaul finally convinced to reopen the Pirate Shop.
- Rahkam has stopped playing with the Time Travel Fairy.
- Kaiju chests updated. See Extras for more info on them.
- Semiramis Cape and Omniramis Cape have had the evil pixel removed.
- Zealith Reaver Wings no longer turn sideways when you move.
- GrimHero Blade grip adjusted.
- Dark Harbinger Blade & Dark Harbinger Blades now glow.
- Flame Dragon Wings no longer turn sideways when you move.
Extras! - Short Week!
Burning Flame Mace, Vampirate Eternal Flame Mace, Lycan Eternal Flame Mace and Void Monk's Flame pointing downwards are not a bug. This was intentional.
Kaiju Chests in /pirates.
Chest A gives quest for merge shop resources. You must be a Heroic Naval Commander to do the quest.
Chest B gives original Naval Commander Class and shows if you have Heroic Naval Commander.
Chest C gives original Naval Commander Class and shows if you have Legendary Naval Commander.