April 09, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Bug fixes: April 9, 2018
- Rare items removed from “Live at Yulgar’s Merge” shop.
- Enchanted Djinn Pet non-battlepet no longer acting like one. (Actual battlepet version is a quest reward from Radwan in the Djinn Palace House.)
- Mastery of Death Gauntlet (Daily) and Time to Battle On! (Daily) quests no longer interfering with each other.
- Elissa Keelhaul no longer trying to send you to a locked seasonal map.
- Tibias no longer refers to King Alteon as an Empress.
- The 3rd wolf has stopped hiding in (or as?) the wall in Greenguard West.
- Stryche in Artixpointe is a bit less flirty now.
- Paragon Helm House customization buttons moved from behind the house menu.
- Belt details now show on Laken’s Personal and Laken the Seraphic Paladin male armors.
- Skuller of Vokun coat tail no longer changes when moving.
- Combat Helm and Masked Combat Helm shading fixed.
- Enchanted Void Aura and Enchanted Void Dragon Capes have CC eyes again.
- Horned Djinn Summoner Locks and Horned Djinn Summoner Locks + Scarf horns are now CC.