March 05, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Bug fixes: March 5, 2018
- Sword of Midnight Light now has rep boost and chance to do the Mind Attack animation.
- Future War changed to story mode instead of war mode. Boss Quest will now show.
- UW3017 Pet can now be found in the Dark Birthday Shop. More locations added to where the shop appears.
- Harbinger Weapons animations fixed.
- UW3017 hooded helms have had a shadow removal.
- Sepulchure’s DoomKnight Armor chest no longer goes byebye.
- Curse of Teiboku turned right side up.
- Artist Alley de-lagged.
- Various typos.
- Some monster portraits updated.
***We are aware of the issue with the Paragons Greatsword art. This was actually done to try to reduce the lag on it. If a sharper image can be made without increasing the lag, it will be done.
***The Dage’s 2018 Collection character page badge is also live now. The quest to obtain it is located on the Deadly Harbinger Blade Pet which is found in the chest shop.
Class Updates from Arklen and team!
Arklen and the Class Design Team will now also be giving some information*** on what they work on each week. Arklen would also like to let you know you can give him feedback on classes on his twitter - @Arklen_AE
Class Team Note: Classic Legion Doomknight, Classic Exalted Soul cleaver, Classic Soul Cleaver are all considered rare classes. Over the weekend, Classic Legion Doomknight accidentally returned for 2,000 ACs and has been since corrected in the shop.
***Obviously secret things like details of unreleased classes won’t appear here.
****Classes may be subject to change, determined by player feedback. DNs will be posted in that event.