February 26, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Bug fixes: February 26, 2018
- Fixed the derps that snuck in on the prologue.
- Skullcap in Doomwood II shop can now be purchased.
- Dual Oblivion Maces of Nulgath have a new description.
- Pastel Skyguard Captain foot fixed.
- Chaorrupted Lycan Hunter art fixes.
- Gridiron Game Gear art fixes.
- Zombie Gunslinger art fixes.
- Evil Shop in Shadowfall has returned.
- Zorbak has been put back in his proper cage.
- Warlic now responds to quest Speak To The Blue Mage.
- Nulgath is now purged of the last remnants of Miltonius.
Class Updates from Arklen and team!
Arklen and the Class Design Team will now also be giving some information*** on what they work on each week. Arklen would also like to let you know you can give him feedback on classes on his twitter - @Arklen_AE
Classic Soul Cleaver/Classic Exalted Soul Cleaver
- Blood Price - No longer gives a random Damage over Time.
- Blood Price - Now gives the correct 75% damage increase
Class Team Note: Over the upcoming weeks, a few class skill icons will be getting updated.
***Obviously secret things like details of unreleased classes won’t appear here.
****Classes may be subject to change, determined by player feedback. DNs will be posted in that event.