February 12, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Bug fixes: February 12, 2018
- Brew Potion button for “Speak to Alina” now awards quest item instead of sending you to /alchemy.
- Pink Neon Heart (L) house item loads now.
- Derp Llama Face no longer thinks its an Alien Overlord.
- Little Wyrm Of Time no longer decapitates himself.
- Gong Ji Zhanshi Side Blades no longer fly off your body.
- Endgame Upset Gear blue lines removed.
- Void Ripper Scythe fits in the hand now.
- Prismatic Elf female art fixes.
- ArchMage of Nulgath Helm no longer has purple outlines.
- In Seraph map, Ada now has a button to get you back to Adventus if you have finished the story.
- Graveyln no longer requires you to be evil to use the back button.
- Traitor Lieutenant now fits in his portrait.
- First cutscene in Lunacover remade so it no longer lags/locks things up.
Class Updates from Arklen and team!
Arklen and the Class Design Team will now also be giving some information*** on what they work on each week. Arklen would also like to let you know you can give him feedback on classes on his twitter - @Arklen_AE
- Nothing to report, but as always, Arklen would love to hear your feedback on his twitter.
***Obviously secret things like details of unreleased classes won’t appear here.
****Classes may be subject to change, determined by player feedback. DNs will be posted in that event.