January 15, 2018
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Bug fixes: January 15, 2017
- Living Star Essence will now drop if on any quest it is required for.
- Cryo Mammoth Battlepet readded.
- Great Dragon Sword readded.
- Dual Balor's Cruelty exp boost fixed.
- Time Dragon Tail is now fully attached to body.
- Worshipper Face of Nulgath shading fixed.
- Onyx Legion Vampire shading fixed.
- Dark Dragon Defender female has been depixelated.
- Royal Wrap of the Dunes scarf rewrapped to get out of the armpit.
- Battleon Battlemage female hand is now CC.
- Cynari in Shadowfall has been convinced he doesn’t need to repeat himself (for giving quests).
- Orb of Knowledge has been reprogrammed to be able to spell adventures.
- Neko Mata monster spelling fixed.
- Committed Merge Shop reopened.
- Bloodletter of Nulgath blade tip now CC.
Extras! - Battleon & Town and Houses
As some of you might have noticed from the Design Notes and Memet’s tweet, Battleon and Battleontown are going to get a sprucing up soon. We know there are some map bugs happening right now, but since the maps are going to be facelifted soon, unless it prevents gameplay those will be fixed with the update, not on an individual basis.
One of the most common reports we are getting right now is players unable to go to their house, or their house is displaying the wrong name when they get there. There are several issues with houses that are known and are on the list to fix with the rewrite and improved coding. For now, there is one big thing players can do which may help reduce the issue. Too many requests to go to your house in too short a period of time is one of the ways a house breaks. Probably the most common way. So just like if you were getting disconnected because you were spamming skills, slow down and don’t spam the house button or /house.
Class Updates from Arklen and team!
Arklen and the Class Design Team will now also be giving some information*** on what they work on each week. Arklen would also like to let you know you can give him feedback on classes on his twitter - @Arklen_AE
- Nothing to report this week, but as always, Arklen is happy to taek your feedback on his twitter! See link above!
***Obviously secret things like details of unreleased classes won’t appear here.
****Classes may be subject to change, determined by player feedback. DNs will be posted in that event.