December 04, 2017
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Bug fixes: November 20, 2017
- CC issues with the Renegade Shadowslayer items fixed (again, sorry about that one folks!)
- Dark Legion Vampire Helm from Black Friday Shop renamed to Black Legion Vampire Helm to prevent confusing it for the one from 2012.
- Eternal Chronomancer description shortened to it doesn’t cover the preview pic.
- Cyberlord Blade of Nulgath got into the growth potions. It’s normal size now.
- 0AC Dragon Chest Pets from Dragon King Chest now sellable.
- Reinzard On Your Back has better placement when running now.
- Proto Caladbolg now sits in your hand instead of above it.
- Holiday Paragon now has Jingle Skulls on female belt.
- Dage’s Underworld House preview no longer hijacking the entire screen.
- General of Cerberus shield on back arm repositioned. ***
***We need to remind everyone that non-standard items like this, where extras are built in may look or perform different and cannot always be 100% ‘fixed’.
Class Updates from Arklen and team!
Arklen and the Class Design Team will now also be giving some information*** on what they work on each week. Arklen would also like to let you know you can give him feedback on classes on his twitter - @Arklen_AE
Nothing to report on class changes this week. Keep an eye on this section for more in the future though!
***Obviously secret things like details of unreleased classes won’t appear here.
****Classes may be subject to change, determined by player feedback. DNs will be posted in that event.