November 27, 2017
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Bug fixes: November 27, 2017
- Seasonal Black Friday items added to the Bounty Hunter Shop.
- Dark Blademaster Locks fixed and Hair added to Legion Merge Shop.
- Shadowed Berserker eye were not supposed to be CC so are not now.
- Obsidian Blademaster's eyes are supposed to be CC and are now.
- Dark Dragon Defender male foot now stays dark when running.
- Renegade Shadowslayer's eyes on armour and helm no longer changing colour on blink.
- EC Mach 6 Sword and Spear positioning fixed.
- Shadow Void of Nulgath (AC) removed rank 10 Evil requirement. Member version was supposed to have it, and still does.
- Alpha Rogue Hood + Locks and Alpha Hunter Hood + Locks no longer have two toned dye jobs.
- Zard Self arm reconnected. (Unfortunately, the Gorillaphant Self has such an odd shape that it can’t be changed)
- Dungeon Destroyer art fixes.
- Male Evolved BladeMaster and Shadowed Evolved Blademaster eyes now CC.
- Male Cyber Dreadhaven General foot now stays cyberized when running.
- Dreadhaven General Cape put back in game.
- Female Worshipper of Nulgath art fixes.
- Female Card Clasher art fixes.
- Blade of Revontheus The Good (Pet) no longer having an identity crisis.
- Various items rarity tags updated.
- Various typos fixed.
Class Updates from Arklen and team!
Arklen and the Class Design Team will now also be giving some information*** on what they work on each week. Arklen would also like to let you know you can give him feedback on classes on his twitter - @Arklen_AE
- Thief of Hours - ‘Sonic Piledriver’ now applies ‘Deadlock’
- Chrono Assassin - ‘Relapse’ now applies ‘Deadlock’
- ArchPaladin - ‘Hymn of Light’ description has been updated
- Oracle - ‘Edited Timeline’ description has been updated.. again!
***Obviously secret things like details of unreleased classes won’t appear here.