November 20, 2017
AQWorlds Patch Notes
Check the list of bug fixes to see what the team has addressed
Reens, Cemaros and the AQW Bug Hunter team are busy squashing the bugs you submit each week to the Bug Tracker at www.Artix.com/bugs.
Check back weekly to see if the bug you reported has been addressed. Please remember that not all bugs are "easy fixes" so some reported and confirmed bugs from each week may not be on the fixed list as they will require more time or a different person to fix them.
If you would like to know how the reports go from you to fixed, check this page:
Bug fixes: December 4, 2017
- J6 Gatling Gun can now be purchased.
- Darkblood Blade Pet description updated so it no longer claims to be a battle pet.
- Royal Centurion female armor art fix, area under arm no longer pokes into model.
- Platinum Pirate Mage male blinks now.
- Druid BattleMage art fix, stray pixel removed.
- Blood Ninja & Mazumi Armor will now stop imitating each other.
- Deathripper armor has stopped flashing undies.
- Dragon Self armor back arm is now one piece instead of two.
- Elf Hat’s ear is now CC to skin.
- Helm of the Highlord’s “third eye” gem now CC to eye colour.
- Swordhaven & Shadowfall achievement houses now have rep shops. Brightfall has no rep associated with it, so no shop can be placed in it.
- Swordhaven achievement house no longer eats items
- Various typos.
Class Updates from Arklen and team!
Arklen and the Class Design Team will now also be giving some information*** on what they work on each week. Arklen would also like to let you know you can give him feedback on classes on his twitter - @Arklen_AE
- Chaos Shaper - ‘Death Grip’ description has been updated.
- Paladin(Silver Paladin) - ‘Blinding Light’ description has been updated.
- Artifact Hunter - ‘Shiny Mirror Shield’ description has been updated.
- Oracle - ‘Edited Timeline’ description has been updated.
***Obviously secret things like details of unreleased classes won’t appear here.
****Classes may be subject to change, determined by player feedback. DNs will be posted in that event.