July 23, 2021
Victory is Elementary
Our main story continues this weekend
The Shadows of War Saga continues now with Elemental Forces! Log in and battle alongside elemental minions sent by the Avatars to help you, Galanoth, Artix, Gravelyn, and Abel defend Lore from the ShadowFlame army!
In the last chapter update, The Flame & The Fury, you fought alongside Galanoth to survive the ShadowFlame Onslaught and keep the deposed Avatar of Fire safe.
Shadows of War: ShadowFlame Onslaught
- Chapter 3: battle our newest update in /fireinvasion
- Chapter 2: play through the next chapter in /shadowfireplane
- Chapter 1: begin the adventure in /fireplanewar
The Shadows of War saga so far...
- The First Encounter: /join shadowwar
- Teja the Pirate Queen: /join granitecove
- Jinx the Cat Burglar: /join junkhoard
- Attack on Arcangrove: /join shadowgrove
- Mahou the Spirit Mage: /join aozorahills
- Attack on Mythsong: /join shadowsong
- Alliance of Evil: /join darkally
- The Chaos Twins: /join chaosamulet
- Chaos & Shadows: /join lagunabeach
- Attack on the Mirror Realm: /join shadowoff
- Shadows of Chaos: The Queen's Past - /join forestreach
- Happening now: ShadowFlame Onslaught
And don't miss the rest of this month's update. See the full release lineup here: AdventureQuest Worlds calendar.
Hot New Armor Sets
Talk to Galanoth this weekend in /fireinvasion and complete this weekend's story release to begin farming for all-new item rewards! Monster drops include the EmberFlame DragonKin set + merge shop gear features the Sapphire and Ruby SpellBlade sets!
Calendar Class Updates + Bug Fixes for July 23, 2021
Earlier this month, we released new variants of the 2011 - 2018 Chronomancer-themed Calendar Class variants, available for AdventureCoins or HeroPoints in the /HeroMart map. After Reens + the Class team reviewed the changes necessary (and with some "sanity check" input from the Bugs and Player Support teams), the new expected launch date of the 2019, 2020, and 2021 calendar class variants is August 20th!
Corrupted/Underworld Chronomancer Class bug fixes
- Fixed a bug on Underworld Chronomancer that caused Hourglass of Paradise to not work properly
- Fixed a bug on Hourglass of Power that caused Dodge to be lowered instead of increased
- Removed an aura block on Foresee Corruption, increased cooldown to 60 seconds
- Updated several consumable descriptions*
*Some numbers were incorrect on certain consumable's descriptions, they have been updated to the correct values. No balance changes were made to these consumables.
Leaving Soon: mark your calendars
Don't miss out on your favorite limited time events, stories, and gear!
- Remaining quantities of our Fire & Ice LQS Sets leave*
- July Seasonal Set: Flameborn Summoner
- Daily gift drops released between July 1 - 24
- July Seasonal Featured Gear Shop items
*The remaining sets will be available again in the future, until they sell out.
Daily Gift Schedule
Log in each day for a new server-wide reward item, boost, or drop rate increase. Bookmark the Daily Gift page to keep up to date with all of daily gifts! And don't miss the rest of this month's update. See the full release lineup here: AdventureQuest Worlds calendar.
Flash is Dead. AQWorlds lives on with the Artix Games Launcher!
Adobe, the maker of the Flash Player plug-in, stopped supporting Flash. But never fear! We built the Artix Games Launcher so you can continue playing AdventureQuest Worlds and your other favorite Artix Entertainment games.
Download the Launcher at artix.com/launcher, then log in and get back to battling right from your computer. No Flash Player or web browser needed.