October 01, 2014
Become a 6th Upholder
Support AQWorlds and Become a Legend!
AQW is coming up on another birthday! That's means starting TODAY, we are once again offering the chance to become an AQW Upholder!*
* The same way that the Founders got their chance at the birth of the game and the way 1st Upholders got their chance five years ago, 2nd Upholders got the chance four years ago, 3rd Upholders got the chance three years ago, 4th Upholders got their chance two years ago, and 5th upholders got their chance last year at this time)
What is an Upholder?
Six years ago, AdventureQuest Worlds went live and players jumped at the chance to become the first Members of AQW. These lucky, early supporters of the game became the game's Founders. Now, we are celebrating AQW's 6th birthday and offering YOU the chance to join the AQW Founders by becoming a 6th Upholder!
The first six years have been awesome, but you have not seen anything yet. The Chaos Saga changed everything and SOON AdventureQuest Worlds will reawaken to find that the last six years were just training for the REAL battles ahead. BIG changes are coming and AQW is being REBORN!
What does a 6th Upholder get?
As a 6th Upholder, you shall receive:
- New Class: Sentinel Class!*
- Rare: Doom Star Sword
- Rare: Brilliant Star Sword
- 6th Upholder Character Page Badge
- Infinite bragging rights
Once you become a 6th Upholder, you can easily access these Items in your Book of Lore by clicking your 6th Upholder Badge icon in the Badges tab.
* The Sentinel Class will be available for ALL previous Upholders and Founders as our way of saying thanks for supporting us in the past!
How do I become a 6th Upholder?
All that we ask is that you help support AQW the game undergoes its exciting rebirth!
- When you Upgrade your AQW Membership ANYTIME in the month of October, you will automatically become a legendary 6th Upholder.
- If you are ALREADY an upgraded Legend, and your Membership expiresAFTER November 1st, 2014, then you are already a 6th Upholder. Congratulations!
- Check to see when your AQW Membership expires by logging in here.
Please note that only Upgraded Legend Memberships count toward 6th Upholder.
Want to know if you're already an Upholder?
That's easy! Just click the Manage Account link on the left under the ACCOUNT section. As soon as you sign in you'll see when your membership expires. Here's mine:
Cool! When Do I Get My Upholder Gear?
6th Upholder badges and Star Swords will be awarded as you log in, starting October 1st! You will find your 6th Upholder Badge in your Book of Lore in the Other Badges tab. The Sentinel Class and Armor (with color-custom accessories) will arrive in your badge shop this Friday, October 3rd!
Only Memberships Count?
Yes. You can use Artix Points on the Portal site or any method in AQW to upgrade, but it MUST be an AQW Membership. AdventureCoins DO NOT COUNT TOWARD 6th Upholder.
Your Support Makes AQWorlds Possible!
Thank you so much for helping us make AQWorlds! Without you, we couldn't make this game, or allow everyone the opportunity to enjoy it for free. We couldn't keep AQWorlds running without every single upgrade and AC that you buy. Nearly every penny you spend goes back into the game.
Though some people prefer buying AdventureCoins and others prefer upgrading, anyone who spends real money on this game deserves to get as much as we can give them, because without their support... there wouldn't BE an AQWorlds for everyone to play!
You may not know this but AQW (like all AE games) is ENTIRELY supported by the players. We have no financial backers and nobody owns stock in the company. Clicking on ads and doing AExtras offers does bring in some money, but not nearly enough to keep AQWorlds free for everyone to enjoy.
That's why we continue to reward the AQWorlds' Founders, who supported us in the very beginning. To make sure they know how much we appreciate that, we are continuing to give them free gear each year!
Thank you for battling alongside us, and for sharing your ideas and love of AQWorlds with us. You truly are the best gaming community on the internet, and I am genuinely grateful for all of you. /bow Thank you for the first 6 years of AQWorlds, and here's to another 5 years, 10 years, and beyond!