How do I pay with PayPal?
Here are the steps to take to pay with PayPal via our website. You can also choose to pay in-game:
- Go to https://www.aq.com/order-now/direct/
- Choose the upgrade you would like to purchase, you can also choose to pay with Artix Points toward the bottom of the page
- Login to your AQWorlds username and password
- Scroll down to the PayPal payment option
- Read the information listed about PayPal and choose to check out with PayPal
- You are redirected to PayPal's site, please login to your PayPal account or choose to pay with a credit/debit card
- If you login to your PayPal account, please choose which payment method – usually it will list whatever bank account or credit card you have linked to your PayPal account or you can choose to use Bill Me Later.
- Once you confirm your order and your payment is approved, you will receive payment confirmation emails from PayPal and from AQWorlds.
- If you make an instant payment meaning you have a bank account and a backup payment source such as a credit card, your payment should only take a few minutes and you should receive your upgrade. Any other kind of payment including an echeck payment could take several business days or so to process.
- If you choose "Don't have a PayPal Account?" you can then enter your credit/debit card information and your billing information or can choose Bill Me Later.
- Once you review your information, you can submit your payment. Your payment should only take a few minutes and you should receive your upgrade.
- You will receive two payment confirmation emails, one from us and one from PayPal with your payment information.
You must follow the steps above to receive your upgrade. If you just send a payment with the send money tab in PayPal, your account will not be properly upgraded.
If your payment failed/declined and you need help, please visit our I have a failed/declined payment issue! Help Page.
Please note, you can always contact PayPal via their Customer Support Page or call them at 1-888-221-1161 for further assistance.