Artix Entertainment

13981 Players Online

Disabled Account Recovery Form

If you would like to pay us back for a disputed/charged back/refunded payment, please print this page, write neatly or type out the following information:

You can also include any copies of email conversations you had with us (the Artix HelpTeam) as this will help us process your repayment faster.

Please mail this form and your Money Order payment to:

Artix Entertainment, LLC
Attn: Artix Customer Support
Disabled Account Recovery
P.O. Box 2005
Land O' Lakes, Florida 34639

If you have any questions about recovering your account if you disputed payments, please visit our What do I do to get my account back if I disputed payments? Help Page for more information.

contactPlease email us if you have any questions about your disputed payments.

Go Back