January 13, 2015
The Kind-Hearted Komarci97 Knows How!
Hiya, heroes! If you’ve been following me on Twitter, you know that I’ve been pretty sick the past few days >…<
Being sick totally sucks, and it’s hard to stay upbeat when you’re feeling under the weather. But when I got into the lab this morning, I found this envelope sitting on my desk. Cue instant smile!
And look what was inside the envelope: a bright shiny pink card, which reads Boldog Születésnapot!
That means “Happy Birthday!” in Hungarian. Fellow AQWorlds player Komarci97, who hails from Hungary, wrote a super sweet letter, too! Awwww <3
And… OMG… there’s earrings in the card! And they’re not just normal earrings—they are decorated with a special Hungarian Kalocsa folk pattern.
Kalocsa is one of the most beautiful Hungarian towns with a great folk art history! And Komarci97 shared its beauty with me!!!
Thank you SO MUCH Komarci97 for making me feel SO MUCH better and feel SO beautiful despite me being SO sick!
And this is why I love being part of AdventureQuest Worlds. Everyone who plays AQWorlds is my family, and no matter where you hail from—be it Hungary like Komarci97, or Brazil like Tendou, or anywhere else in the world—I couldn’t be more happy to call you all my brothers and sisters ^___^
Kindness is the best remedy to quell my cold, and I cannot thank you all enough for being my on-call doctors. And super special thank you to Dr. Komarci97 for mailing me my much needed medicine =)
Stay Healthy my loves, and Battle On!
xoxo Beleen! =D
October 22, 2013
How and When to Report Bad Players and Big Meanies
Why hello! You know that the AQWorlds team does everything we can to keep your favorite online adventure game safe and fun for everyone—but just like Chaos Lords, there are bad people out there who want to ruin the experience.
Fear not, my dear heroes and dastardly villains! We have an in-game Reporting System that’s easier to use than the Default Sword. With your help, we can keep AQWorlds safe, fun, and jerk-free for years to come =D
When to Report a Player
You should totally Report a player:
- If someone asks for your Game Password
- If someone asks for your Personal Information
- If someone is Harassing you
- If someone is Spamming the Chat
- If someone is using Bad or Inappropriate Language
- If someone is telling you to use bots
How to Report a Player
Reporting is easy! In the game chat field:
- Type /ignore player name to ignore the player
- Example: /ignore beleen
- Type /report player name to report the player
- Example: /report beleen
You can also Report a player by:
- Clicking the player in-game
- Click on the player’s Character Portrait (the circle with their face on the top of the screen) which will produce a drop-down menu
- Select Report to report the player, or
- Select Ignore to ignore the player
What NOT to do when Reporting a Player
- Do not use the report system to report players you think are botting (we are working on a system that will do it for you!)
- Do not report players who are being annoying, but not harassing you (then you just need to use the /ignore option)
- Do not submit multiple reports about the same person on different servers (that just makes our mods' job harder)
- Do not swear or flame people when you are explaining why you're reporting someone
- Do not send us Facebook messages
- Do not send us Twitter tweets
- Do not directly email a staff member
- Do not mail us a letter via the postal service… instead, send cookies and love!!
And there you have it! You now know everything about the AdventureQuest Worlds Reporting a Player System. Feel free to buff your INTELLECT Stats further by reading the Player Safety & Account Security here.
Knowledge is power! /flex