I've Never Used The New Design Notes System Before
This is a brand new back-end system that we're trying out. The amazing coding team put it together for us and NOW we have tags and we can link to specific entries and all kinds of good stuff. Let's see how badly I break it!
Tomorrow we're releasing the next to last section of the Giant Tale storyline, which includes a brand new racing minigame! We are also releasing loads of prizes you can earn by playing the game! Llussion has been blowing a lot of his brainpower (and coding time) on making this game interesting, and I haven't seen more than 3 seconds of it yet so we'll see how that turns out. Expect greatness.
(now, how do I add a picture?)
(I wonder if that worked.)
Some of you have been saying that the Giant Tale storyline isn't very interesting or too "kiddie" for your tastes but I have been having a BLAST writing these cutscenes and it's really nice to take a break from the stress of the constant war against Chaos to just have a little silly fun.
AE has always been about silly, stupid fun and I hope we never lose that part of ourselves. It's what makes us, us. So for those of you who have been laughing along with me, thanks for keeping me company on this adventure!
Friend's List Increased!
Zhoom told me the Friend's List Max was increased by 10, as promised. I haven't tried it out yet. Hope that works too.
All is going well with the Miltonius Secret Area quest and item fixes. Today is the last day to turn in your AC Turn Ins, and pick whom you love better, Drudgen or Crag & Bamboozle. If you're confused by the whole concept, re-read my earlier DN's HERE. (did that work?)
Metrocon, Here We Come!
And when I say "We" I mean everyone else. Sometimes I look at by beautiful son and remember why I love being a father so much... because it get's me out of things like working the Artix Entertainment Merch Booth at MertoCon in Tampa this weekend (starting tomorrow actually) like Artix, Nythera, Ai No Miko, Thyton, Nightwraith, Faith, and Zazul!
I plan on stopping by for a few hours on Saturday, wearing my Chickencow T-Shirt! If you see me, say hi!
Our merch booth will be the FIRST PLACE EVER that someone will be able to buy the Chickencow T AND the NPCs AE Soundtrack CD! Remember that buying the CD will earn you a secret code that will unlock a special guitar item in EVERY AE GAME, including earining you the Green StarGuitar (and achievement) in AQW!
And, as you know the Chickencow T comes with a special in-game pet in DF and AQW. The non-member Armored Chicken Calf!
AND AND If you buy ANYTHING from our merchbooth at MertoCon, you will recieve the very, very, very, very rare MetroCon Samurai Moglin non-member pet in AQW! I know it's going to be very, very, very, very, very rare because MetroCon is NOT a very large convention. In fact, Shawn and Violet. y'all might be ONLY PEOPLE ON EARTH with these pets when all is said and done.
Critical Hits Track List
Lots of folks have been Tweeting me and asking about the NPC's AE Soundtrack CD Track listing.. so I'll just type that out for you. All 32 tracks of greatness.
- DF - Warcry Of The Paladin by Carbon Rapture (AKA The Out Crowd)
- ED - Epic Duel Suite by Warlic
- AQW - TV Spot by Warlic
- BH - Main Theme (Yeah, BladeHaven will have music) by Warlic
- Artix Vs the Undead - The Rise Of The Paladin by Warlic
- WF - Break Free by The Archivist
- AQW - Mythsong Classical by Warlic
- DF - All Roads Lead To Falconreach by Ghost
- AQW - Mythsong War by Warlic
- MQ - Flight Of The Kingadent by Warlic
- DF - Call Of Kathool Atchoo by Ghost
- MQ - Galactimecha 8Bit by Warlic
- AQW - Coronation by Warlic
- AQ - Bouree by Warlic (Arranged by J.S.Bach)
- DF - Demento's Dirge by Ghost
- MQ - Sugar Plums and DOOM by Warlic
- BH - Swamp Battle by Warlic
- DF - Looks Like It's Time To Get Awesome by Ghost
- AQW - March Of The Doom by Warlic
- MQ - Crush The Weak by Evil Jim
- AQ - Shipcrash by Warlic
- DF - Into The Fray by Ghost
- MQ - Evil Jam by Warlic
- AQW - Sneevil Jig by Warlic
- MQ - Spaceflight by Warlic
- DF - You Will Become What You Once Destroyed by Ghost
- MQ - Ticklish Zorbo Dance Party by Warlic
- AQW - Dramatic Theme by Warlic
- DF - Magiscience - Ghost
- MQ - Sys-Zero Breakbeat by Warlic
- DF - Ruins Of Bask by Ghost
- NPC's Original - Don't Like Them Ninjas by Warlic, Zhoom, Alina and Artix
And to answer some of your OTHER questions, YES, the CD will eventually be available on Heromart, once we get it up and running and it will still come with the rare guitar items!
What have we learned today? Ghost favors long titles, Cysero likes the new DN posting system, BladeHaven (our next game project) has music, and aircraft deisgners use a "chicken gun" to fire dead poultry at 900 miles an hour at the windshields of new aircraft to test how well they will handle getting hit by birds mid-flight.
That last bit is entirely true. It was also my 1337th post. W3rd.
Now let's go see if this DN's post worked!
Tags: Cysero Miltonius Convention Metrocon