August 19, 2013
Back to Schooling Monsters!
Happy Monday! Some of our fellow heroes have returned to School today (buff those INTELLECT and WISDOM stats, smarty pants!)… but AdventureQuest Worlds has a bunch of monsters that need schooling, too! We have lots to cover in today’s Design Notes… so let’s begin =D
GameStop and Go!
Do you live in the United States and have a GameStop nearby? Do you want to unlock epic features like all the other Legends in AQWorlds? AND you want an exclusive item set to show off your Legendary status and make the noobs jealous? GREAT—and here’s how!
Due to an overwhelming demand, we have extended the exclusive GameStop offer until Sunday, August 25. So when you’re out shopping for back-to-school items, swing by a GameStop and:
- Purchase an Artix Entertainment Game Card
- Return back home with your glorious plastic artifact
- Become a Legend by following these instructions
- Unlock the Combo Breaker Armor Set
- Become the (AQ)World’s greatest Combo Breaker
- Show off your C-c-c-combo Breaking Screen Shots on my Twitter and the AQWorlds Facebook Page!
Get up and go to the GameStop nearest you and become the greatest hero—or villain!—you were destined to become!
Wheel of Doom Coming Soon
Whispers amongst Yulgar’s Inn hint at something called the Wheel of Doom… which is said to award heroes and villains with super-hard-to-obtain items… including some that are no longer available. O____O
Wheely important information about the Wheel of Doom will roll out later today. Stay tuned for more info AND the release date!
Swordhaven is a safe haven to heroes of all levels… but has recently acquired Chaos! This Friday evening, it’s up to YOU and your friends to defend Swordhaven from the Chaorruption seeping in.
Gear up in your favorite Quibble Armor Set, sharpen your Empowered Magus Greatsword, and prepare for the impending Chaos arriving Friday night. And… if my ears haven’t been Chaorrupted… I heard news of Dragon Khan, Legion Raptor, and MAYBE Archfiend DragonRider armors coming to Quibble next week. *crosses fingers*
No Featured Artist Shop on Tuesday
Say WHAAAT? No Featured Artist Shop tomorrow? Yup. It’s true.
All good things must come to an end… but not forever, I assure you! With all of our new exciting developments in the works—Battle Gems, Guilds, Wheel of Doom, DragonCon, and the next Lord of Chaos—you favorite AQW artists are hard at work creating new items for your new adventures.
Tuesday’s Featured Artist Shops will resume in late September, which is only a few weeks away! Who do you think the next Featured Artist will be? Let’s see if you can guess correctly on my Twitter!
Until next time, Battle On hero!
July 24, 2013
Buy an Artix Game Card to Unlock the Set!
If you live in the United States and you've got a GameStop location nearby, head over and pick up an Artix Upgrade Card to unlock the ultimate in disruptive gear: the Combo Breaker armor set AND Artix Points (use Artix Points to upgrade your account or purchase Adventure Coins)!
Redeem your card between July 25th and August 25th to unlock the special Combo Breaker Offer!
How to Get Your Combo Breaker Set!
- Purchase an Artix Gamecard at GameStop.
- Use the game card PIN code by logging in to your Artix Account here: Redeem Artix Card Codes. You will receive Artix Points and also be given a free Prize Code.
- To view and use your free Prize Code, use the Enter prize code web page.
- Select your AQWorlds game account, choose your character.
- You now have the Badge on your character. To access a special shop, log into AQ Worlds, to play. Then go to the Badges tab in your Book of Lore.
The Book of Lore is on your task bar.
The Badges Tab in your Book of Lore.
- Click on the Other Badges button.
The Other Badges button in your Book of Lore.
- Scroll through your badges to find the Combo Breaker.
Click the Shop button to get your gear!
- Click the Shop button to access your GameStop Combo Breaker set!