|HeroMart | Player Suggestion | Facebook | TWEET: Artix | Alina | Memet | Beleen
Unleash your Chaotic Creativity!
As the Summer of Chaos approaches… and the clutches of chaos span the entire world… the AQWorlds team has a real-life quest for you:
For this contest, you will create Chaos Fan Art depicting the Chaorruption that has spread throughout AdventureQuest Worlds. The Chaos Fan Art Contest will also have multiple Grand Prize winners, as there are multiple Chaotic categories that your Fan Art will be categorized into—which means we get to award EVEN MORE prizes! OMG yes way!
Chaos is unruly… incontrollable… totally chaotic. So, how does one categorize chaos? …
With a bulleted list, of course! (spoiler alerts below if you haven’t yet completed all the Chaos storylines!)
- Escherion, the 1st Lord of Chaos
- Xing and Xang, the 2nd Lord of Chaos
- DragonLord Vath, the 3rd Lord of Chaos
- Shogun Kitsune, the 4th Lord of Chaos
- WolfWing, the 5th Lord of Chaos
- Dracowerepyre Chaos Beast
- Discordia / Kimberly from One-Eyed Doll, the 6th Lord of Chaos
- Pony Gary Yellow Chaos Beast
- Ledgermayne, the 7th Lord of Chaos
- Tibicenas, the 8th Lord of Chaos
- Khasaanda, the 9th Lord of Chaos
- Professor Iadoa, the 10th Lord of Chaos
- Maximilian Lionfang, the 11th Lord of Chaos
- King Alteon, the 12th Lord of Chaos
- ????, the 13th Lord of Chaos
- The Chaos Beast is about to hatch from its egg (rumored to be the Eternal Dragon of Time)
- Drakath, the Champion of Chaos
Choose the ONE Chaos Category you wish to create Fan Art of … and then… unsheathe your drawing tools and unleash your creativity (buuuut not before reading all the rules)!
Epic Loot: The Prizes
Victory against Chaos is its own reward… but let’s sweeten the deal with Chaos Contest Prizes!
There will be 1 Grand Prize winner selected from each Chaos Category (listed above). Grand Prizers will receive:
- 1,000 AdventureCoins each
- Their Fanart created into an in-game House Item (a framed photo to hang on your house’s wall)
- Exclusive Color-Custom Chaos Paintbrush Polearm + Chaos Artist Palette dual weapon set
- Art of Chaos Character Page Badge
The 2nd Place Winners selected from each Chaos Category will receive:
- 800 AdventureCoins each
- Color Custom Chaos Paintbrush Polearm weapon
- Art of Chaos Character Page Badge
The 3rd Place Winners from each category will get:
- 500 AdventureCoins each
- Chaos Paintbrush Polearm weapon
- Art of Chaos Character Page Badge
The Runner Ups will receive:
- 200 AdventureCoins each
- Art of Chaos Character Page Badge
If your Fan Art is featured in the winning selections (Grand Prize, 2nd place, 3rd place, or Runner Ups ONLY), then you will receive a character page badge in addition to your allotted prize(s). Please note that this IS a contest, so we cannot award prizes to everyone who enters—just the best of the best of the best!
And as always, we reserve the right to award additional prizes for those who go above and beyond!!! (Yes, 3 exclamation marks are totally necessary)
Rules, Rules, Rules!
This is the most important part of the whole contest. Read all the rules below BEFORE entering your Chaos Fan Art submission.
Follow EACH rule if you want your entry to be considered eligible (if you don’t, you will be disqualified).
- Only ONE entry per player!
- Create Chaos-themed Fan Art using ANY of the Chaos Categories! You can Draw, Paint, Flash, Photoshop, 3D Print, Sculpt, Bake/Decorate, Comic-strip, Cosplay, or create a Stuffed Animal/Plushie of anything relating to Chaos and AQWorlds. There is NO limit to your creativity—so get creative here, folks!
- Your Chaos Fan Art MUST BE created by YOU. And only YOU.
- 100% original artwork created by YOU
- NO tracing
- NO stealing someone else’s work (we WILL find out if you do, and you will be automatically disqualified)
- NO taking in-game art and pasting it on your entry (create the art yourself!)
- No teaming up with friends
- Your Fan Art entry MUST include your AQW Character Name somewhere on the picture. Please write/sign your AQW Character Name legibly so I can actually read it =)
- Include June 2014 somewhere on your photo. Hooray for timestamps!
- Type your AQWorlds Character Name in your Tweet BEFORE submitting.
- Include hashtags #Chaos and #AQW in your Tweet BEFORE submitting.
- And after following ALL THE RULES above, submit your awesome Chaos Fan Art entry to @AQWcontest Twitter at www.twitter.com/AQWcontest
Cooldown Timer: Contest Timeframe
The Chaos Fan Art Contest…
- Begins today, June 2, 2014
- Ends Monday, June 30, at 11:59pm EST
- All entries MUST be submitted to @AQWcontest Twitter page before 11:59pm EST (server time) on 6/30/2014
Check off each thing below to ensure that you & your chaotic masterpiece are eligible to win!
- Your 100% made-by-you Fan Art depicting Chaos!
- AQW Character Name *neatly* written on your fan art
- June 2014 somewhere on that photo entry
- Type your AQW Character name in your Tweet
- #Chaos and #AQW in Tweet
- Upload your Chaos fan art photo to your Tweet
- Tweet your entry to @AQWcontest !
WOAH. I think that’s everything (and I mean everything!). Best of luck my loves, and if you need some Chaos Lord inspiration education, check out the AQW Wiki page here.
On behalf of the entire AQWorlds community, we cannot wait to see your chaotically awesome Chaos Fan Art! #Chaos #AQW
xoxo Beleen =D
Submit your Chaos Fan Art to the @AQWcontest Twitter
Tags: Beleen Chaos Fan Art contest AQWContest
Unleash Your Inner Architect!
Are you an inspiring interior decorator or architect? Do you have a passion for designing new houses and decorating them with classy items? Do you want to see YOUR sweet home-sweet-home creation in AdventureQuest Worlds? Then this is THE contest for you!
House Depot is our first contest where YOU get to create a House and/or House Item. And you even get to describe it, too! Read all the rules below and then put your thinking cap atop your hard hat—and your friends are more than welcome to help design your masterpiece, too!
The Grand Prize Winner(s) will receive:
- Their House and/or House Item created in AQWorlds
Runner-ups will receive:
Additional prizes may be awarded for those who go above and beyond!
A Tight Deadline
House Depot contest:
- Begins Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Ends Thursday, January 23, 2014
- All entries MUST be submitted to @AQWcontest Twitter page before 11:59pm EST (server time) on 1/23/14
This is the most important part of the whole post. Read all the rules below BEFORE entering your submission. Because if you don’t, then you’ll be disqualified, and that is totally lame. Follow EACH rule if you want your entry to be considered eligible.
- Draw, Paint, Blueprint, Sketch, Flash, 3D Print, or Sculpt a House and/or a House Item. Get creative!
- You CAN create more than 1 design, BUT you MUST include all creations in ONE photo submission. This way nothing gets lost! =D
- Your House and/or House Item MUST BE created by YOU. No stealing a photo off of Google. ‘Cuz we will find out.
- You may also include an item description
- Item descriptions should be NO LONGER than 50 words
- Write description next to your drawing, or on a piece of paper next to your entry (so long as we can read it), or try to fit it into your Twitter tweet
- Protip: Entries with item descriptions are more likely to win!!
- You ARE ALLOWED to team up with your friend(s) to help create your House and/or House Item.
- You can create your entry by yourself, or get the help from fellow friends.
- If one of you wants to draw and one of you wants to write the description, that is fine! Just make sure you list eveyone who helps with the entry!
- Everyone involved will be noted and awarded accordingly =)
- Your House/House Item entry MUST include your AQW Character Name, or all the AQW Character Names of everyone involved.
- Date your entry “January 2014”. Hooray for timestamps!
- Submit your House Depot Contest entry between Thursday, January 16, and Thursday, January 23, to www.twitter.com/AQWcontest
Quick Checklist before submitting your entry
- Eligible House and/or House Item for AQWorlds
- Item Description alongside your House and/or House Item (optional, but ups your chances of winning!)
- AQW Character Name(s) included
- January 2014 somewhere on entry
- Upload photo to @AQWcontest
And there you have it! Best of luck, and the AQWorlds team cannot wait to see what you and your friends come up with =D
Submit your House and/or House Item to the AQWcontest Twitter
Tags: Beleen contest House Depot House Item AQWContest Twitter
Sweet as a cookie =D
Battle Om Nom Nom!
Arm thy spatula! Equip your cooking apron! And start your ovens! It’s time for the 2013 Artix Entertainment Creative Cookie (and various holiday dessert) Contest!
Victory is sweet.
Cookies are sweeter.
Winning the Cookie Contest is the sweetest!
Over the past few years, this highly-anticipated highly-caloric contest has delivered a scrumptious surge of cookies, cakes, pies, brownies, cupcakes, rice krispies, and various holiday confectionary treats all created in an Artix Entertainment theme.
From Moglin muffins to Book of Lore brownies to NPC character cupcakes to ginger bread Guardian Towers to Cysero cakes and—OMG there are just waaaay too many to list! So feast your eyes on previous years’ winners and get a sugar-rush inspiration =D
2009 Cookie Contest Winners
2010 Cookie Contest Winners
2011 Cookie Contest Winners
So who wants to have their cake and eat it too… AND have a chance at winning epic prizes? Well OF COURSE you do!
Your Just Desserts (The Prizes)
Along with an endless amount of internet fame (and consumed calories), the Grand Prize Winner(s) will receive an exclusive Sword, Helm, and Cape!
Runner Ups will receive a Helm and Cape, and all other honorable mentions will receive a Helm. These item rewards are ONLY available to those who win—so everyone in the (AQ)world will KNOW that YOU won the 2013 Creative Cookie Contest =D
How the Cookie Crumbles (The Rules)
This contest will range from NOW until 11:59pm Server Time (also EST) on Tuesday, December 31st. The winners will be announced next year.
HAHA! Yes, technically it will be January 2014 by the time we view all the entries and tally up the winners =) We'll keep you updated, no worries there my friends.
The rules and guidelines are short ‘n sweet but MUST be followed exactly for your edible entry to be eligible. I repeat, in boldface and in red font, ‘cuz a lot of people miss this: YOU must follow EACH rule if you want your entry to be considered eligible.
The easiest way to make sure your hard work gets judged: Read all of the rules before submitting your entry! Simple, yeah? Let’s get started!
• Your dessert MUST be created by YOU. Do not copy someone else’s hard work. That, my friend, is called cheating, and you will be disqualified for it.
• Include an index card/piece of paper/ icing signature that says your AQW Character Name AND 2013 alongside your tasty treat. This way we really know it’s made by you! And NO, photoshopping your name onto your picture DOES NOT COUNT, and you will be disqualified if you do.
• Your dessert MUST be created in some sort of Artix Entertainment theme. Create anything you want from AQW, EpicDuel, OverSoul, BladeHaven, DragonFable, BattleGems, MechQuest, AdventureQuest, Pony vs Pony, HeroSmash, or WarpForce! If we cannot tell what it is from our games, you will not be qualified.
• Your canvas must be an edible holiday dessert, like a cookie, cake, pie, brownie, ice cream, cupcake, or pastry. Mmmm, get creative!
• The photo of your dessert should be of the Highest Quality. The more clear the picture, the better and tastier it will look, upping your chance at winning the Grand Prize!
• Post your VALID link to your dessert photo on the AQWContest Twitter at www.twitter.com/AQWContest
Have Your Cake and Eat It Too (Enter the Contest!)
Now that you have read all the rules (as all smart cookies do), you’re ready to enter the 2013 Creative Cookie Contest!
Submit your yummy creations on the official @AQWContest Twitter page for the 2013 Creative Cookie Contest by clicking here!
Your friendly Artix Entertainment family is really looking forward to seeing all of your tasty treats and delectable desserts! There is only one way to win—and it starts by entering this contest!
Best of luck to you all =D And remember to take a photo of your cookie creation BEFORE you Battle Om Nom Nom!!
Tags: contest Creative cookie Holiday AQWContest Twitter Battle om nom nom Beleen