November 14, 2013
This Friday: Defeat Chaos Lord Xiang!
Journey through the Mirror Realm and deep into the heart of a Chaorrupted Forest to find the Chaos Portal... where the 2nd Beast of Chaos awaits. Take down the Chaos Harpy, then take a moment to reflect on whether you're ready to face the doubly-deadly battle against Chaos Lord Xiang, who wields the combined power of the Good and Evil Twins, Xing and Xang!
Good and Evil combine to form... CHAOS!
If you're going to survive the Chaos Harpy battle, you're going to need to arm yourself with a Shriekward potion, and there's only ONE person on Lore who knows how to make THAT!
Once you've taken down the Harpy, prepare to face the 2nd Lord of Chaos, Xiang. But be warned: made up of both Good and Evil Chaos Twins... she may attack you with one hand while defending you with another. Get ready for a VERY Chaotic fight!
November 12, 2013
Mirror and Chaos Gear for ALL Lore's Heroes!
If you've seen Quibble appear before, you know that his arrival heralds the beginning of the next Chaos Saga... so THIS time around, he's bringing gear from crafted from the very fabric of Chaos itself, and grafted onto our most well-known armors to show that nothing is immune from Chaos!*
Well hello there, Hero. Welcome to my treasure shop!
* Are you ready to meet the 13th Lord of Chaos for the first time?! Then get ready to save Lore from their anarchy! Find Drakath in the heart of the Chaos Realm! Quibble may have more information for you this Friday!
What is a Quibble Coinbiter?
Quibble Coinbiter is everyone’s favorite sales Moglin, who travels far and wide, collecting never-before-seen Items to add to your impressive collection. That's right, his gear has never been seen in the world before, but he sells them used... How is this possible? Quibble has a connection with a slightly corrupt time-travel fairy who supplies him with items that have not even been created yet.**
Will the 13th Lord of Chaos shatter the moon... or just Lore itself?
No one knows if—or when—Quibble’s Items will go permanently Rare, so your best bet is to get all the goodies in his shop just in case it’s the latter!
** Thinking about this should hurt your brain. It hurts mine!
When Does Quibble Coinbiter Arrive?
Quibble will be in the town of Battleon this weekend, selling most of his gear for AdventureCoins! He never stays in one place long and we have no idea when (or if) he will be back. Remember, he is not selling rares, he is selling items you are not even supposed to have!***
The 13th Lord of Chaos can travel in both our world... and the Mirror Realm. So since we're finishing the 2nd Lord of Chaos Saga this week and beginning the final Chaos Lord Saga in just a few weeks, we've got gear from BOTH places! ****
Friday night, find the following gear in Quibble's shop:
- Chaos Reaper Armor set
- Lunar Sandknight armor set
- Mage of Chaos Armor
- Rogue of Chaos Armor
- Warrior of Chaos Armor
- Healer of Chaos Armor
- Gear to celebrate Artix's wedding (a once-in-a-lifetime event!)
- And more!
*** I wonder... if the item's used, but never seen before... is the time travel fairy going to the future after you have discarded the weapon, taking it from you, and then coming BACK in time so Quibble to sell it to you before you ever found it?***
***** I wonder if Drakath has had a word with Quibble's time-travel fairies... O_O!!!
Other AQW news to know!
- Artix's high-level, high-XP farming map is live! You've got to find it first, though! Our experienced players know to hunt around, clicking on anything and everything!
- J6's birthday is today! Head to the Hyperium to check out his birthday gear!
- The 1st place winner for the Luck of the Draw contest will be announced tomorrow! ALL winners will get their prizes in their inventory!
- The Stack of Fortune Ticket bug should be fixed. Please let us know if it's working for you!
- Check out the 2014 Artix Calendar AND the Artix Logo T-Shirt on HeroMart.com!
November 08, 2013
Chaos Twins Xing & Xang Return Tonight!
The long-awaited second half of the 2nd Lord(s) of Chaos saga begins tonight! Go back to the Mirror Realm and team up with Mirror Drakath and Gravelyn the Good to restore balance to both realms, and stop the Twins from unleashing their chaos beast onto Lore!
Did you miss them? They missed you!
You'll travel to Brightfall, then battle through the terrifying RedDeath Swamp to help Mirror Drakath find a way to get Good Xang and Evil Xang back to their original realms. On the way, collect Mirror Realm Tokens to trade in for awesome new gear in the Mirror Merge Shop!
Change from good to evil as a Duality Mage!
Don't forget! Luck of the Draw contest ends Monday!
We'll keep logging your spins on the Wheel of Doom and the Wheel of Destiny until 11:59 PM server time on November 11, 2013. So you've got until then to get your name in the hat for one of our exclusive prizes, including:
The Fallen Warlord set by Dage the Evil!
After the event has ended, we the grand prize winner and put ALL of the winners' prizes directly into their inventories!
Shops Leaving and Items Arriving!
- This month's Ultimate Item of Donated Awesomeness prizes from the Wheel of Doom have started appearing in inventories!
Currently the only mount armor available to purchase in AQW!
- Blade of Doomination from the Wheels of Doom and Destiny leaves tonight, but TWO new weapons will begin dropping from the Wheels of Doom and Destiny!
- Watch THIS POST to know when to sell your Investment Trinket!
- Nulgath Dragonfiend Rider shop leaves Monday, November 11th.
- 5th Birthday Rares shop, quests to farm for Dragon Shinobi, and Ultra BrutalCorn battle leave Monday, November 18th
- Dage's Dragon Katanas leave the Carnival of Fortune merge shops in /wheel on Friday, November 15th!
- Arklen's Featured Artist shop has now left!
- Rare-tagged Moglins from the Meme shop in your game menu have gone rare!
- The Cookie Helm Shop has now left!
- The Royal Wedding Rares shophas now gone rare!