August 13, 2014
Grand Prize Winner: 13th Lord of Chaos
This is true CHAOS! Fellow player Mechaprime 00 really knows what it means to be a Chaos Lord, and for that, we wish to award them with 1,000 AdventureCoins, the exclusive color-custom Chaos Paintbrush + Chaos Artist Palette dual weapon set, the Art of Chaos character page badge, and their art as an in-game House Item (to be released at a future date)!
All Other Winners
Please click here to see all the 13th Lord of Chaos winners in the 2 nd Place, 3rd Place, Runner Ups, and Above and Beyond categories. Prepare for chaos overload!
xoxo Beleen =D
November 12, 2013
Mirror and Chaos Gear for ALL Lore's Heroes!
If you've seen Quibble appear before, you know that his arrival heralds the beginning of the next Chaos Saga... so THIS time around, he's bringing gear from crafted from the very fabric of Chaos itself, and grafted onto our most well-known armors to show that nothing is immune from Chaos!*
Well hello there, Hero. Welcome to my treasure shop!
* Are you ready to meet the 13th Lord of Chaos for the first time?! Then get ready to save Lore from their anarchy! Find Drakath in the heart of the Chaos Realm! Quibble may have more information for you this Friday!
What is a Quibble Coinbiter?
Quibble Coinbiter is everyone’s favorite sales Moglin, who travels far and wide, collecting never-before-seen Items to add to your impressive collection. That's right, his gear has never been seen in the world before, but he sells them used... How is this possible? Quibble has a connection with a slightly corrupt time-travel fairy who supplies him with items that have not even been created yet.**
Will the 13th Lord of Chaos shatter the moon... or just Lore itself?
No one knows if—or when—Quibble’s Items will go permanently Rare, so your best bet is to get all the goodies in his shop just in case it’s the latter!
** Thinking about this should hurt your brain. It hurts mine!
When Does Quibble Coinbiter Arrive?
Quibble will be in the town of Battleon this weekend, selling most of his gear for AdventureCoins! He never stays in one place long and we have no idea when (or if) he will be back. Remember, he is not selling rares, he is selling items you are not even supposed to have!***
The 13th Lord of Chaos can travel in both our world... and the Mirror Realm. So since we're finishing the 2nd Lord of Chaos Saga this week and beginning the final Chaos Lord Saga in just a few weeks, we've got gear from BOTH places! ****
Friday night, find the following gear in Quibble's shop:
- Chaos Reaper Armor set
- Lunar Sandknight armor set
- Mage of Chaos Armor
- Rogue of Chaos Armor
- Warrior of Chaos Armor
- Healer of Chaos Armor
- Gear to celebrate Artix's wedding (a once-in-a-lifetime event!)
- And more!
*** I wonder... if the item's used, but never seen before... is the time travel fairy going to the future after you have discarded the weapon, taking it from you, and then coming BACK in time so Quibble to sell it to you before you ever found it?***
***** I wonder if Drakath has had a word with Quibble's time-travel fairies... O_O!!!
Other AQW news to know!
- Artix's high-level, high-XP farming map is live! You've got to find it first, though! Our experienced players know to hunt around, clicking on anything and everything!
- J6's birthday is today! Head to the Hyperium to check out his birthday gear!
- The 1st place winner for the Luck of the Draw contest will be announced tomorrow! ALL winners will get their prizes in their inventory!
- The Stack of Fortune Ticket bug should be fixed. Please let us know if it's working for you!
- Check out the 2014 Artix Calendar AND the Artix Logo T-Shirt on HeroMart.com!