August 29, 2012
Fixing Power Gems
Power Gems and Newsletters in the Future!
One of the easiest ways to get more AQW newsletters to you all is to send out our newsletter earlier in the week. (That way, we will get them out before so much of our total email allotment is usedup.) Newsletters only go out once a week, so if you don't get one after 2-3 days, you won't get it that week.
If your email address was confirmed, Yorumi and Captain Rhubarb are working on a way to get you your free Power Gem today if you didn't receive it yesterday.
If your email is confirmed and you DIDN'T get your free Power Gem yesterday, you should see it in your inventory now.
Here are some of the things we want to look into:
- Creating a way to for to check whether or not you receive emails after you sign up for the newsletter. (ex - sending a test email to make sure your email is correct)
- Allowing you to re-sign up to receive newsletters after unsubscribing. FIXED!
- Seeing if there is a way to re-send individuals a newsletter if they signed up but didn't receive it. (Not sure how this would work, but we'll investigate it.)
To confirm or re-confirm your email (and to get the newsletter), please follow these steps:
- Head to http://account.aqworlds.com/
- Click on the Newsletter link on the right.
- If your Status reads as "unconfirmed" please click on:
- the Resend Email button
- In a little while, you should have an email in your inbox!
I wanted to get this info out to you all as soon as possible! Check back later today for Design Notes on more Quibble gear previews, news about the Cleric release, and more teasers about Dragon*Con!