Oversoul's First Tournament
Battle in this weekend’s PvP card game Tournament!
Enter our 1st ever Tournament! Winner gets a statue of their character in town. Top 100 players get immortalized on the wall of champions. The slaughterfest begins today Friday, April 19th @ 4pm EST and the carnage ends on Sunday, April 21st at 8pm EST.
Think you have what it takes to be in the top 100? ... Or do you just want to hunt the players on the top 100 list and ruin their winning streak?
The tournament is open to ALL players. To compete, battle random players using the “BATTLE: Player” button at the bottom of your screen. Every win brings you closer to the ultimate 1st place price!.
And if you do achieve 1st place on the leader board at the end of the tournament, a statue of you will be constructed in the main town!
- Happening in-game at OverSoul.Artix.com
- BEGINS Friday, April 19st at 4pm EST
- ENDS Sunday, April 21st at 8pm EST
- Win battles vs random players using the Battle: Player button to rise in rank
- #1 Player will have a statue of them placed in town (will later move to the Hall of Champions)
- Top 100 players will also be immortalized on a web page called the Wall of Champions for everyone to see.
- We reserve the right to award players at any level if they have battled with honor.
- Cheats/Hackers/Exploiters will be disqualified.
- “Disconnects” are being tracked. High numbers of disconnects from battles will disqualify you.
- The game is in Beta... but we think this is SO COOL, we want you to get to try it right now! But when bugs inevitably occur, remember the age-old battlecry: “THIS IS… A BETA TEST!”