Calling All Artists!
Do You Have What It Take To Do Art For AQW?
Think you've got the skills and talent to do art and animation for AQW? Here's your chance!
AQW is losing two of its greatest artists, Mennace and Aegis. Both are leaving for different reasons but both are leaving on good terms, we're sad to see them go and we hope that the fates allow them to return someday.
Meanwhile, this leaves AQW a little shorthanded in the art and animation department and we are looking for a few great AQW fans to become volunteer assistant developers, and hopefully, if things work out in the future, full time staff members of AE.
So we want to see what YOU can do!
Here is what we are looking for:
- Experienced animators.
- Experienced/Talented/Skilled Background / Environment Artists.
- Artists who can mimic the AQW style.
- Artists who have experience with Adobe Flash.
We will be looking at your AQW account history to make sure that you have a clean record. We are looking for artists who are mature, responsible, excited about contributing to AQW, willing to take criticism and make changes accordingly. We would like a few people to help with art for monsters, armors, and items but We are ESPECIALLY looking for animators and someone who can match J6's background / environment.
Here is what you need to do:
- 1. Send an e-mail to AQWARTISTS@BATTLEON.COM with the subject line AQW ARTIST APPLICATION
If your e-mails subject line says anything except AQW ARTIST APPLICATION then the filters will automatically delete it. Reading comprehension is good.
- Include your real name, age (16 minimum), and country of residence.
- Include your AQW Game account name and email address
- Include your Master Account name and email address tied to the master account.
- Include your Forum account name and email address if you have a forum account.
- Include all Languages you speak/read.
- Include a Resume (C.V. ) *please note we'd like the resume in English.
- Include links to your online art portfolio or attach examples of your art. (please note that we're not stupid and if you just pull art off of Google, you will be laughed at then ignored.)
- Link or attach your animation reel if you have one.
We are posting this on the Design Notes first because we ALWAYS want to get people from our community before looking outside the AE family, but if you happen to know someone who does not play, fits the criteria and would like some experience in the gaming industry feel free to let them know.
You must be at least 16 years old to be considered for this (these) position(s). If the application is not complete, we will toss it out. And please - one application per person. We will read all the applications and consider all of them. If you are chosen to go through a further interview, we will contact you by e-mail. Unfortunately, we cannot reply to everyone. If you do not hear from us, sorry.
Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position but does come with in-game mod status, free AE game memberships, AdventureCoins, the chance to test game content as we develop it before release and invaluable experience with a honest-to-pie gaming company which will look good on ANY future resumes.
Thanks, good luck and Battle On!
Tags: Cysero Art Artists Application