May 21, 2013
Artist Showcase Shop: Nulgath
OverSoul infects AQWorlds!
Tuesday is here—and that means an all-new Featured Artist Showcase Shop has arrived!
If you couldn’t tell by my glaringly obvious Design Notes title, this week is dedicated to everyone’s favorite Archfiend of Oversoul, Nulgath! As the mortal enemy of Dage the Evil, Nulgath has unleashed his own collection of ALL-RARE killer armors, weapons, capes, and more to show Dage where the REAL artistic talent lies.
Nulgath's Shop includes:
- Duality of Nulgath set - 600 ACs
- Celestial Evolution Staff - 150 ACs
- Fiendish Face - 75 ACs
- Serene Countenance - 75 ACs
- Bright Wings - 100 ACs
- Fiendish Wings - 100 ACs
- Prime Bloodletter Blade of Nulgath - 2,000 ACs (color-custom)*
- Dual Vital Bloodletters of Nulgath - 250 ACs
- Vital Bloodletters of Nulgath Cape - 100 ACs
- ArchFiend's Sneer Helm - 150 ACs
- Icy Predator Pet - 300 ACs
- Double Stealthy Crossbow - 200 ACs
- Golden Rune Cape - 100 ACs
* Includes a quest to farm Diamonds/Uni 13s/weapon.
- Broodfiend of Nulgath armor - 45,000 gold (Member only)
- Vital Bloodletter of Nulgath - 25,000 gold (Member only)
- Light's Defender Spear and Shield - 20,000 gold (Member only)
- Valiant Defender Battle Pet - 25,000 gold (Member only)
- ArchFiend's Sneer Helm - 15,000 gold (Member only)
- Stealth Crossbow - 17,500 gold (Member only)
- Ruby Rune Cape - 5,000 gold (Member only)
- Golden Rune Cape - 5,000 gold (Member only)
- Victor's Dual Glory Blades - 20,000 gold (Member only)
- Fiendish Spy Pet - 15,000 gold (Member only)
- Victor's Glory Blade - 15,000 gold
- Undead Gutter - 15,000 gold
- Emerald Rune Cape - 5,000 gold
- Sapphire Rune Cape - 5,000 gold
All of the items in Nulgath’s Artist Showcase Shop will go permanently rare—they will NEVER be offered again—so if you wanna own a piece of history (or like 27), you better stock up today!
As the former Master to Dage the Evil, Nulgath is the General of the Great Abyss, looming over the battle-hungry souls of OverSoul. Nulgath has appeared in many forms under many names, but his current evolution is quite pleasing to him …even if his appearance does strike fear into all those who gaze upon him!
Outside AQWorlds and OverSoul, Nulgath’s real-world artistic inspirations stemmed from Conan the Barbarian book covers and fantasy art at an early age/level. Back then, Nulgath was known as “Miltonius” and was contacted by Artix about doing a short film for DragonFable. That movie, Artix vs. The Undead, is AMAZING and incredibly popular and ZOMG if you haven’t seen it you NEED to right now!
After the world(wideweb) was blown away by his film, Miltonius joined forces with Artix in February 2006. Miltonius started off as a Game Clerk, leveled up to Animator, and completed his evolution into Nulgath the OverSoul Game Developer. Nulgath praises the positive enthusiasm Artix Entertainment brings to every project and looks forward to another 7 years of awesome developments for an awesome game development company =D