April 07, 2014
In-Game Q&A with AQW Devs
Got questions for the AQW team? Ask away!
This Tuesday and Wednesday, April 8th and 9th, AQW developers will be logging on throughout the day to answer your questions! Each dev will have a time-slot and server you'll be able to find them in, but don't worry if you can't make it! We'll be logging all the questions asked of them and sharing the answers for everyone to see in our forum!
We can't wait to hang out with you!
If you've got a question you'd like to ask a member of the AQW dev team, give us a heads up by tweeting it to @AQWChat, and I'll make sure to pass it on to them!
How to join
After our late-night room capacity test (thanks for helping, Sir Ver heroes!), we're going to try something new... and based on your feedback, we may do it again in the future. Starting tomorrow, log in to the server listed, head to your favorite /rest'ing spot in-game, and prepare to ask and get answers to some of the most popular (and craziest) questions your fellow players have for our devs!
The healing energy in this room was overwhelming!*
- Memet: 11AM - 12PM, Artix server
- Zoshi: 12PM - 1PM, Safiria server
- Ghost: 2PM - 3PM, J6 server
- Sora to Hoshi: 3PM - 4PM, Cysero server
- Blade: 4PM - 5PM, Galanoth server
- Vokun: 5PM - 6PM, Yorumi server
Wednesday livestream schedule:
* No matter where you are in the server, you'll see the questions and answers our devs give as they yell it out.