Pumpkin Carving Contest Reminder
Hey everybody, Samba here with a reminder that our 3rd Annual AE Pumpkin Carving Contest is still going! :D How exciting!
Now we had some last minute rule changes, so I just want to present to you an AWESOME example of what submitted entries should look like:
How beautiful, Liryos! Because you have a handwirtten index card with your AQW NAME and YEAR, I can tell that this was made recently and by you! It is AE-themed! Because it is lit up, I can see all the lovelely detail you put into Moglowumpkin! SO RAD!
So once again, here are the official rules and guidelines:
• Your pumpkin MUST be carved BY YOU!
• Only ONE photo submitted per person, please.
• Include an index card or a piece of paper with the year (2011) and your (and only your) AQW Character Name--this way we really know it's made by you, and so we can award you with AC prizes if you win! Make sure your AQW name is readable and legible!
• Your pumpkin MUST be your own ORIGINAL WORK! Any work that is copied via Internet and/or Stencils or simply Copy-Pasted of some supreme pumpkin-carving legend will lead to an automatic DISQUALIFICATION.
• Your pumpkin MUST be carved in an AE theme. Check out pumpkins from 2009 and 2010!!
• Your pumpkin carving can relate to anything from AdventureQuest Worlds or any other Artix Entertainment game!
• Your canvas must be a pumpkin or another form of squash and/or gourd.
• The photo of your carved pumpkin must be of the Highest Quality—the bigger and more clear the picture, the better! Make sure that you provide a VALID URL to your photo. Try using a reliable photo uploader like Photobucket, TinyPic or Twitpic.
• You have until 11:59pm EST on Monday, October 31st to submit a photo of your carved pumpkin!
So only if you've followed the rules above, go moonwalk your way over to the Official Pumpkin Carving Contest Thread on the forums to submit your entry!
Again, we here at AE work with image-editing software daily. We can tell when you are cheating and /ignore said entries pretty quickly. Be adventurous and creative and carve your AE dreams into these unsuspecting gourds! Go forth, Heroes of Mogloween!
October is AQWorlds' anniversary month! And THAT means that anyone who upgrades (as long as your upgrade expires ON or AFTER November 4th, 2011) will become a 3rd Upholder! That'll get you a sweet character page achievement and the EPIC Platinum Star Sword!(The Star Sword will not be released until November 4th.) Hop on that!