October 05, 2011
3rd Annual AE Pumpkin Carving Contest!
PUMPKINS! PUMPKINS! PUMPKINS!
It's that spooky time of year again and in my first ever Design Notes post (muahahaha!) I am super duper excited to announce the 3rd Annual AE Pumpkin Carving Contest! BoooOOOooOoo!
Something wicked this way comes... Mogloween fast approaches! We're calling out to you, Heroes, for some wicked cool AE-themed pumpkin carvings!
Starting RIGHT NOW, we'll be taking submissions over at the forums. This contest ends Monday, October 31st. Winners will be announced on the Design Notes and the Forums on Friday, November 4th!
Like the previous years, the Grand Prize winner(s) will receive 5,000 AdventureCoins and additional prizes may be awarded to other groovy gourds! This includes a custom Mogloweeny weapon!
How does one enter, Samba? WELL, first you take a step to the left, and then a jump to the right...
Wait-wait that's not it! These rules and guidelines are simple but MUST be followed accordingly for your entry to be considered eligible:
• Your pumpkin MUST be carved BY YOU!
• Only ONE photo submitted per person, please.
• Your pumpkin MUST be your own ORIGINAL WORK! Any work that is copied via Internet and/or Stencils or simply Copy-Pasted of some supreme pumpkin-carving legend will lead to an automatic DISQUALIFICATION.
• Your pumpkin MUST be carved in an AE theme. Check out pumpkins from 2009 and 2010!!
• Include an index card or a piece of paper with the year (2011) and your (and only your) AQW Character Name--this way we really know it's made by you, and so we can award you with AC prizes if you win! Make sure your AQW name is readable and legible!
• Your pumpkin carving can relate to anything from AdventureQuest Worlds or any other Artix Entertainment game!
• Your canvas must be a pumpkin or another form of squash and/or gourd.
• The photo of your carved pumpkin must be of the Highest Quality—the bigger and more clear the picture, the better! Make sure that you provide a VALID URL to your photo. Try using a reliable photo uploader like Photobucket, TinyPic or Twitpic.
• You have until 11:59pm EST on Monday, October 31st to submit a photo of your carved pumpkin!
Questions? Ready to submit? Go haunt the Pumpkin Carving Contest Thread!