New Treasure Map Gear
Friday: Decipher the Clue to Find the Shop!
TreasureHunters, assemble! We've been including new ways for you to explore the game, hunts and wars to get you back to maps you have never seen, or haven't been to in a long time. Last month, we released a NEW way to do that: the Treasure Map Shop! This Friday, the shop receives its first set of NEW gear: the Dragon Priest and Priestess sets!
Wait... How Does This Work?
Talk to Cleric Joy in Battleon or Valencia in BattleonTown to buy the Treasure Map for a one-time cost of 2000 AventureCoins, then use the clue it gives in the item description to find a shop hidden in-game full of 0 AC gear only YOU can access!
Things to know:
- You cannot open the Treasure Map Shop unless you have purchased the Treasure Map.
- Purchasing the Treasure Map unlocks the shop forever (as long as you have it in your inventory) and the shop will be updated regularly!
- The gear in the shop costs 0 AdventureCoins so you can take advantage of the free storage!
- You only need to buy the map once AND keep it to access all future shop updates!
- The clue will change each time the shop updates! (It wouldn't be a very good treasure hunt if it didn't!)
So... What will be in the Shop?
The NEW gear coming to the Treasure Map shop will be the Dragon Priest and Priestess sets! Returning gear will be the Shadow Commander and Nameless Warrior sets!
- Dragon Priest and Priestess Armors
- Dragon Devotee Helms
- Dragon's Flame Katana
- Dual Dragon's Flame Katanas
- Shadow Commander Armor
- Hood of the Fallen
- Nameless Warrior
- Anonymous Drone Helm
- Terror of the Undead Blade
- Slasher of the Undead Mace
Tags: Alina Treasure Map Dragon Priest set